AndyRoss

Mfc Podcast

Definitely a face for radio that lad!

A bit harsh surely. :ph34r: In saying that, my face wouldn’t even look good on the radio. :lol:

I googled the name John Berry and got this album cover image. He’s not a country singer in his spare time by any chance?

MI0002074671.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

A wee technical hiccup on Monday meant we had to re-record so it was done last night, it was a jovial effort, see what a few points can do!

It should be up today at some point!

• Like 1

Take it the jovial tone will be gone again after Saturday? :P

Knowing the full story it's pretty tragic, there's no defence here, he fucked up, broke the law, did his time and hopefully moved on to life as a model citizen. No need for it to be brought up publicly by someone for no reason but to undermine/troll the guys efforts.

• Like 7

As yabba says, give the guy a break, appeared in front of his peers was found guilty,done his time, hopefully now has been put in touch with any help he needs, and can move his life forward, without anybody dragging up old news, we all make errors of judgement.

• Like 6

In my case massive errors of judgement.

There's no intention of my involvement in the podcast to make light of anything that's occured.

Probably shouldn't be replying to this, but given I visit everyday then it would be clear I was ignoring it otherwise.

• Like 7

Just back on to subject, we will be recording later. Club hospitality compère Peter Elder is coming on I think.

Can you get him to do the "raffle tickets are £1 each, but today we're doing a special offer of five for a fiver...!" gag?

Love that one.

Lookin forward to this as always lads, I like nothing better than lying naked in my hotel room listening to the podcast. :bye:

But can we have a "Without Yer Elder" option... I get enough of him on a Saturday xD

:lol:

Aye, that's us rumbled. The podcast is an elaborate front, surprising it's taken so long for anyone to clock given that news story has been (very) public knowledge for over two years.

Me and Busta are on EBTs too.

Back in the real world, wee bit of a delay this week as we've all been busy with other commitments* but should be online late tonight or tomorrow.

* - spending all your Prediction League fivers no doubt.

Knowing the full story it's pretty tragic, there's no defence here, he fucked up, broke the law, did his time and hopefully moved on to life as a model citizen. No need for it to be brought up publicly by someone for no reason but to undermine/troll the guys efforts.

Surprised at this from you Buxe - you've been admin on these forums long enough to know better than indulging in truth, logic and common sense.

• Like 1