Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

MFC Podcast 2015-16 - Episode 1

After five fantastic summer specials and with a new season on the horizon, the more standard podcast format returns. This week Andy Paterson joins Sparra, Jay and Busta to discuss the pre-season preparation.

If you've Subscribed on your phone, computer or tablet via iTunes or another app, it'll be available for you to listen to now (or in the very near future).

For those of you who listen online, you can find it on the new website:

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-201516-episode-1/

• Like 1

Another good example of how good Davie Young at VS Media is with us, within about 10 minutes of me noticing the issues with the post he's got the media player on the website. All whilst working a shift at his actual job - if anyone is looking for someone to build them a website you really should be considering him.

• Like 1

Bought a new FM transmitter gadget for the works van so I've finally been able to catch up on the podcasts stretching back to around the split. Good stuff. Also listened to the 'meltit' and '6-1' versions a few times. Brilliant!

Glad you've included the 'Fir Park. Twisting. Shouting. Shaking.' commentary at the start. Had been listening to the summer specials and thought that should have been added.

• Like 2

That's me caught up on them all, and I even got a mention on the last one before the play-off (the very last one I listened to!). Cheers Jay. It's nice to know I make sense every now and again.

Good stuff guys, keep it up.

• Like 2

Some of you may have noticed that we've got a few adverts on the site looking for potential advertisers.

The reason for this is we need to upgrade our Soundcloud to a Pro account at a cost of around £100.

Other than our yearly costs of the website we don't have any other overheads, so perhaps advertising isn't the way to go about things.

Our suggestion was starting a Scottish Premiership prediction league at the cost of £5 per-entry - there would be £100 prize for the winner and £50 for the runner-up.

Ideally we'd get enough entires to enable us to upgrade the Soundcloud and everyone is in with a chance of winning the prediction league prize.

Is this something that would be of interest? Davie already is working away in getting the predictor page sorted, hopefully we'd be able to have this set up for tomorrow.