• Carl McHugh
    • Scott McDonald
    • Chris Cadden
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Louis Moult
    • Dom Thomas
    • Jacob Blyth
    • Null Vote

Thought McDonald was the best player on the pitch in the first half. He was winning stuff in the air he had no right to win and was pulling the centre backs about the place. Mchugh looks a really good addition and marvin,although his decision making and final ball was a bit suspect, was causing so many problems.

• Like 1

A null vote for me. A few players showed up well in patches but none impressed over the whole 90 minutes. Probably the pick of the bunch were Heneghan, McHugh and maybe MacDonald.

Don't get the null vote. You either think they were all shit or one of your 4 mentioned players did enough to get your vote. personally I thought it went to mcHugh.

Tait for me as well although there were many decent performances. I thought Lionel was poor again apart from a couple of good deliveries from set pieces. Someone should remind him he is allowed to run with the ball. He gave Wallace all sorts of problems the last time he played against him and not once did he try to take him on yesterday.

Don't get the null vote. You either think they were all shit or one of your 4 mentioned players did enough to get your vote. personally I thought it went to mcHugh.

Not all the players played equally well or equally badly and that can happen in a game. In fact it most often does. The players that I mentioned were the pick of the bunch, although over the entire game I don't think they did enough to merit a MOTM award. McHugh for example started off very well indeed but tired quickly, most probably due to lack of fitness/match fitness. In the second half his influence was very limited as Rangers had a stranglehold on midfield. Had he maintained his first 30 minute performance for say 75 minutes or more then he undoubtedly would have been my MOTM.