Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Celtic Sat 3 Dec 12:15

Yabba's Turd

Would like to draw people's attention to the attitude of James McFadden in the latest press conference, absolute night and day.

I get that McGhee is probably more measured by experience etc but IMO as a fan and a set of players you want to be hearing your management saying they believe they can win the game.

To play devil's advocate he also said Celtic are going to win the treble and are the best team in the country. McGhee says that he would get dog's abuse.

I do agree Faddy did come across in the main a lot more positive though. Playing to win and not to get a 0-0 etc.

• Like 1

To play devil's advocate he also said Celtic are going to win the treble and are the best team in the country. McGhee says that he would get dog's abuse.

^^^ 100% this.

I thought it was a good press conference from McFadden but completely agree, if those quotes had been attributed to McGhee folk on Facebook and Twitter would be in absolute meltdown.

Good to hear Faddy in positive mood. Interesting that he has been fit but the management gig is his priority, surely he's worth a place on the bench.

As an aside, I'm no sure anyone could have grievance with McGhee if he said Celtic were likely to win the treble. They are the best Scottish team we have seen in a long time.

• Like 1

Celtic 1/5 to win game. Not sure they have been shorter at Fir Park in recent memory.

I think they were only about 4/9 on helicopter Sunday iirc

Edit: even although a pumping is possible I think mwell +2 at 11/8 is a nice price

Celtic haven't been winning quite as emphatically on the road. Saw Motherwell at 16s which is amazing value.

We are 16s for a reason, even forgetting our deficiencies, this is the best Celtic team in a good few years, but I still think if you played this game 16 times, we'd pick up more than 1 win....

Get intae them!!!