Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Aberdeen Fri 23 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

It was a very frustrating game as I said last night. But as poor as we played we could have came away with a draw quite easily. Individual mistakes cost us dearly. not glossing over the many negatives but that's basically the upside of it.

Ya Bezzer is right in that we are just lacking in many areas and that includes confidence.I don't think we are far away but it needs to click soon.

I don't think there was that much difference between the two teams in the first half, 2nd half without Lasley we were over run. I agree that confidence is lacking but we also need to strengthen in midfield.

Lucas didn't convince me last night, was too lightweight and passed the ball sideways and backwards offered very little going forward. Clay did his usual and tired after an hour.

I don't give in to the criticism of Thomas to me he looked short of confidence too often he would turn back instead of trying to beat his man. Ainsworth on the other hand looks uninterested and goes through the motions.

'cheat, cheat, cheat,cheat,cheat,cheat' yep my ears still ringing from the 2nd half where guy in East stand shouted that the whole half!!!!!!. Clay takes a lot of stick it I think he has done well. Hammell been a legend but time is up, McMillan deserves a run. We need a keeper asap, defence has no confidence in him at all. And why was Louis wearing slippers last night!!! Kept falling on his a**e

'cheat, cheat, cheat,cheat,cheat,cheat' yep my ears still ringing from the 2nd half where guy in East stand shouted that the whole half!!!!!!. Clay takes a lot of stick it I think he has done well. Hammell been a legend but time is up, McMillan deserves a run. We need a keeper asap, defence has no confidence in him at all. And why was Louis wearing slippers last night!!! Kept falling on his a**e

Can't agree re Clay.

Seems a nice guy and an honest decent professional, however he in my opinion doesn't offer much defensively, doesn't offer much offensively, doesn't have great pace, doesn't have a crunching tackle or great skill.

He's just an bang average player who gets out muscled, outpaced and out manouvered regularly.

But hey, he seems a nice guy.

Only my opinion, but I would rather read his posts than yours...

I have no problem with that.

Some people like to couch themselves in fantasy. Others put the boot in to woeful contract offers, part-time managers, and CEO's that can't be bothered clarifying transfer income.

We are on the edge of automatic relegation due to that mad month of June. Who's going to save us? Samson, McFadden, Hammell, McManus, Lasley, Brill? Left to those six, we are going down.

Thanks for that, Burrows.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

I have no problem with that.

Some people like to couch themselves in fantasy. Others put the boot in to woeful contract offers, part-time managers, and CEO's that can't be bothered clarifying transfer income.

We are on the edge of automatic relegation due to that mad month of June. Who's going to save us? Samson, McFadden, Hammell, McManus, Lasley, Brill? Left to those six, we are going down.

Thanks for that, Burrows.

Merry Christmas.

I was going to reply with facts again. Buts it's Christmas so I'm not going to bother.

Have a good one.

• Like 1

I was going to reply with facts again. Buts it's Christmas so I'm not going to bother.

Have a good one.

Same to you. I'm in the mountains on the Burmese border. Quite a few Christian tribes people here. Spent the morning watching the monks collecting alms. A few have wished me a Merry Christmas, which is nice. Later today I'm going to a temple which is trying to find the funding to build a school. Last time I was there they had a buy-a-brick scheme, which puts me in mind of our Motherwell scheme.

If they still do it, I'll buy bricks for MFC and steelmenonline. Then I'll ask Buddha to give us a wee hand. We're needing all the help we can get.

• Like 1

Same to you. I'm in the mountains on the Burmese border. Quite a few Christian tribes people here. Spent the morning watching the monks collecting alms. A few have wished me a Merry Christmas, which is nice. Later today I'm going to a temple which is trying to find the funding to build a school. Last time I was there they had a buy-a-brick scheme, which puts me in mind of our Motherwell scheme.

If they still do it, I'll buy bricks for MFC and steelmenonline. Then I'll ask Buddha to give us a wee hand. We're needing all the help we can get.

Ok...thanks for that....

• Like 2

Ok...thanks for that....

Okay - done. Somewhere in a Burmese temple three bricks have been bought to help build a school for poor mouhtain kids. Names on the bricks are:

Brick one - steelmenonline and Motherwell FC

Brick two - superward and ya bezzer ( cos I feel guilty for calling him a ra ra skirt wearing fanboy )

Brick three - weeyin ( I think I've caused him blood pressure problems this year ) and Kmcalpin ( cos I appreciate his excellent match analysis ).

If I figure out how to load an image I'll post the photo. Don't say I never buy you anything. I'll be back at the temple tomorrow morning so I'll have a word with Buddha, see if he can help us out of relegation trouble.

:lol: Get yourself to absolute fuck! :lol:

• Like 1

Whilst our resident (and at present Burmese) bellend manages to lose his point with fanciful lies, baiting and name calling, he does echo some consistent calls for pushing the young ahead of the 'old'.

Whether we appreciate it or not, the summer transfer window was a difficult one. A definite stick or twist scenario.

Twist by getting rid of a lot of experience in one fell swoop would certainly open the way for the u20s that so many in her see as our saviours. Again, the reference made by the 'spotty 14 year old' to the administration season wouldn't have been far off from that scenario. We had some real talent in that young squad and still bombed. At least we'd be able to afford to sign some lower league journeymen to see them right?

Stick, keep the experience to 'blood' that young talent and we find ourselves in this present state.

Ya bezzer is right in that this is a tight league that can turn on a six pence and we won't be able to buy our way out.

Ha! Fair play.

What beats me is that some of you haven't worked out who I am. I'm not reacting to all this fantasy/liar stuff cos I know I'm telling the truth.

Anyway, interesting that a nice wee Christmas Day side story allowed some peopl to vent like madmen. How sorry their lives must be.

You are excused as you've put your hands up.

Merry Christmas.

Whilst our resident (and at present Burmese) bellend manages to lose his point with fanciful lies, baiting and name calling, he does echo some consistent calls for pushing the young ahead of the 'old'.

Whether we appreciate it or not, the summer transfer window was a difficult one. A definite stick or twist scenario.

Twist by getting rid of a lot of experience in one fell swoop would certainly open the way for the u20s that so many in her see as our saviours. Again, the reference made by the 'spotty 14 year old' to the administration season wouldn't have been far off from that scenario. We had some real talent in that young squad and still bombed. At least we'd be able to afford to sign some lower league journeymen to see them right?

Stick, keep the experience to 'blood' that young talent and we find ourselves in this present state.

Ya bezzer is right in that this is a tight league that can turn on a six pence and we won't be able to buy our way out.

There was a middle ground. We gave too many contracts to veterans, at one point eight members of our squad were aged 32 plus. That's ridiculous. Even now we have seven squad members aged 32 plus, and some are hoping that the 8th will return from India.

Way too many ancient, past it, fragile, injury prone players in a small squad.

What beats me is that some of you haven't worked out who I am. I'm not reacting to all this fantasy/liar stuff cos I know I'm telling the truth.

Anyway, interesting that a nice wee Christmas Day side story allowed some peopl to vent like madmen. How sorry their lives must be.

You are excused as you've put your hands up.

Merry Christmas.

Awww thanks.

Awww thanks.

My pleasure.

I'm away out to take some dawn photos.

Boxing Day here now.

• Like 1

Yas. A beaut of a conversation the day.

As for we don't know who you are...known for a good while.

Won't stop anyone picking you up on the inaccuracies or mad tangents you go off on. Just for fun...the bricks you said you bought on the original post weren't the same order for names when you posted the picture. An

other inaccuracy there.

Enjoy Burma boss. Good tidings.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk