Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Aberdeen Fri 23 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Wind is to drop in half for most of the game and it's heavy showers at best throughout. A lot of softies on here. Lucky the game is on telly after all.

Yeah the wind is to 'drop' to a mere 20mph.

I think we'll be seeing big Jadyn Stockley starting tonight for Aberdeen and some wind assisted hoofball.

Yeah the wind is to 'drop' to a mere 20mph.

I think we'll be seeing big Jadyn Stockley starting tonight for Aberdeen and some wind assisted hoofball.

It'll be fine. Proper Scottish hoofball and big slideys. Smashing.

Anyway, on the actual game. I think we will do it tonight...it's a good time to get Aberdeen as a few have already mentioned. Read a few fan opinions that their weakness is in the middle of the park which could suit us nicely like it did v Ross County.

Would like to see a 4-4-2 but given comments from he manager think we may see something different.

2-0. Clean sheet.

Looking at the BBC weather app for Motherwell the rain is going to go away and the wind will be around 15 to 17 mph. We'll get light rain showers later on but heavy rain and 40mph+ winds are due again after 10pm.

We may be really lucky and get a little window of relatively decent weather for the game.

• Like 1

I had been calling for Lucas to start, but at the expense of either Lasley or Clay.

If it's a 442 I'd have started Ainsworth, in the absence of McLean on the left.

Someone was saying Cadden was playing very far forward at St Johnstone. Surely her be better collecting the ball in the middle and driving forward?

Need to wait and see....,

Watching replays confirm it was never a penalty but most would give that on the night.

I don't think the midfield are doing that bad?

I've never indulged in the slagging of Samson but he's cost us two goals tonight. Granted, the conditions are difficult but each of those goals should never have been allowed to materialise by a professional goalkeeper at that level.

Poor penalty from moult and a poor second attempt from the rebound.

Clutching at straws perhaps but Aberdeens players were in the box at our penalty. We've been punished by that in the past.

I think we've done ok so far but if we get nothing out of this it'll be our own fault. Shocking goalkeeping and a piss poor penalty. Architects of our own downfall.

If Samson isn't dropped after tonight the baw is burst.