Possible Signing.

livivoice

Perhaps nothing in it but I was sitting behind our manager last Wednesday at the Airdrie/Alloa play off match. He must have been impressed by Andy Ryan the scorer of the only game. Only 22 he struck me as very similar to Louis Moult in his application, bravery, readiness to come back and help the defence and above all eye for goal.

Ryan who is the 1st division POY and league top scorer got the only goal of the game. If Louis leaves then he could be in line to come to FP. Downside is that he may still have a year of his contract to run therefore attracting a fee.

Other players to impress were the left back Mac Donald and the player of the match a certain Simon Mensing!!!!!

Perhaps one that slipped through the net but he was released by Hamilton Accies midway through last season. By no means writing him off, just noting that one. Could well have been checking up on Mackin on loan at Alloa however as previously noted.

On Mackin I was quite impressed with him in the early part of the season. But if the play off first leg was anything to go by I don`t think Robinson would have been too happy.. Mackin looked less than mobile contributing very little. It was no surprise when he got hooked early. Mackin`s body language didn`t inspire either.

On the other hand as Mackin played for the whole of the second leg mabye he had just an off night first time around.

On Mackin I was quite impressed with him in the early part of the season. But if the play off first leg was anything to go by I don`t think Robinson would have been too happy.. Mackin looked less than mobile contributing very little. It was no surprise when he got hooked early. Mackin`s body language didn`t inspire either.

On the other hand as Mackin played for the whole of the second leg mabye he had just an off night first time around.

The bottom line is what is his scoring record like with both us and Alloa?