League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Pish draw :(

Is there any other draw for Motherwell. Our 1 millionth away draw in the last 1million and 1. It is beyond a joke.

Rangers at home to Dunfermline was as expected as us getting a shitty one.

Stops a lot of fans going with it being so far away and midweek.

Only benefit is our record v Ross C is better away than at home

Do you want me to post a list of lower league teams that have put us out cups? If only we could dominate Hearts at Tynecastle.

We played 4 lower league teams in the cup this season and haven't lost once. What happened last season (two Premiership teams) or further a field means nothing on the now.

Do you want me to post a list of lower league teams that have put us out cups? If only we could dominate Hearts at Tynecastle.

I can give you 4 off the top of my head we've just beat.

A midweek trip up north to a premiership team is the things cup draws are made of all the same.

I can give you 4 off the top of my head we've just beat.

A midweek trip up north to a premiership team is the things cup draws are made of all the same.

Great analysis comparing Berwick Rangers, Edinburgh City and Queens Park to Dunfermline. Add in Morton and the Dunfermline still have about 2,000 more supporters than the average of all of them.

I think it was Micheal Stewart and Chris Sutton making the draw.... I think we can be sure it wasn't rigged.

It's partly down to being in Europe and being shite in cups but we haven't had a home tie to a lower league team since we beat Raith Rovers in 2007 ( Simon Mensing played for us). In that time we've had five home ties beating ICT and Dundee United at Fir Park and losing to Accies, Hibs and Aberdeen.