Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
grizzlyg

Sunday Mail

Recommended Posts

Not often I give press any praise but in Sunday Mail today there are 2 good articles. 1 an interview with Maurice Ross and one about Burrows, worth a read...COYW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Not often I give press any praise but in Sunday Mail today there are 2 good articles. 1 an interview with Maurice Ross and one about Burrows, worth a read...COYW

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

Ehhh naw.  At end of day everyone has their own views

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

Reserved for porridge dribblers on here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

You are aware that you have a vested interest in your prediction coming true? That will define your posts on here because ultimately for your premonition to come to fruition will require the club to have a meltdown. Seems a bit of a joyless position over the next few years, hoping they will say so you can spout on a forum or in a pub how you knew but nobody listened.

However feel free to outline your reasoning and why you have an axe to grind. Maybe some of the preconceptions or "truths" you feel are fact may be challenged and your position changed, there's certainly a wealth of knowledge on here as to the running of the club that could nip a few of your views before they fester. 

It's a bit like betting money on our opposition to beat us in a game, which I did once and won 55 quid when Darren Jackson scored for Hibs. Do I take the three points or pad out my wallet. Never done it again since, don't want anything to taint wanting a Motherwell victory. Granted it helped there was a Ladbrokes in the East Stand at the time.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

You are aware that you have a vested interest in your prediction coming true? That will define your posts on here because ultimately for your premonition to come to fruition will require the club to have a meltdown. Seems a bit of a joyless position over the next few years, hoping they will say so you can spout on a forum or in a pub how you knew but nobody listened.

However feel free to outline your reasoning and why you have an axe to grind. Maybe some of the preconceptions or "truths" you feel are fact may be challenged and your position changed, there's certainly a wealth of knowledge on here as to the running of the club that could nip a few of your views before they fester. 

It's a bit like betting money on our opposition to beat us in a game, which I did once and won 55 quid when Darren Jackson scored for Hibs. Do I take the three points or pad out my wallet. Never done it again since, don't want anything to taint wanting a Motherwell victory. Granted it helped there was a Ladbrokes in the East Stand at the time.

My post was actually in jest and a reference to another post recently which stated those running the club were amateurs. I have nothing but admiration for those running the club. Apologies that I did not make that more apparent.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

You are aware that you have a vested interest in your prediction coming true? That will define your posts on here because ultimately for your premonition to come to fruition will require the club to have a meltdown. Seems a bit of a joyless position over the next few years, hoping they will say so you can spout on a forum or in a pub how you knew but nobody listened.

However feel free to outline your reasoning and why you have an axe to grind. Maybe some of the preconceptions or "truths" you feel are fact may be challenged and your position changed, there's certainly a wealth of knowledge on here as to the running of the club that could nip a few of your views before they fester. 

It's a bit like betting money on our opposition to beat us in a game, which I did once and won 55 quid when Darren Jackson scored for Hibs. Do I take the three points or pad out my wallet. Never done it again since, don't want anything to taint wanting a Motherwell victory. Granted it helped there was a Ladbrokes in the East Stand at the time.

PARKLIFE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×