Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a long sleeve top too. A bit disappointing but when you're Motherwell you tend to be at the lower end of supplier's priority lists sadly!

In fairness, all we have heard is how professional CCC are and how all the problems regarding delivery etc from before are over...

...I will hardly lose any sleep over it though.

What are the tops like size wise? are the bigger smaller or the same as the bukta ones Dave?

In fairness, all we have heard is how professional CCC are and how all the problems regarding delivery etc from before are over...

...I will hardly lose any sleep over it though.

What are the tops like size wise? are the bigger smaller or the same as the bukta ones Dave?

'Flow seemed to think they were bigger sized than Bukta but a few other people have disagreed. XL on order so we'll see how it looks I suppose.

well i had a go at the guy in the shop and he then changed his story from they didnt send them to canterbury sent them but the courier has "misplaced" the box

Either way, it's hardly their fault. I realise you were hoping to get your jersey tomorrow but why "have a go at the guy in the shop"? Do you think he can magic a long-sleeved jersey out of thin air if he's suitably provoked?

How much is that Southland Rugby jersey Dave?

Hopefully it's not as dear as the other claret and amber one in the shop, 'cos 50 quid is a bit steep. :whistling:

my guess is about £30-40. Thats a pretty standard price for canturbury rugby top.

I only have one new zealand based top, so think i might try get a southland one just to catch up on the South African ones i have...

How much is that Southland Rugby jersey Dave?

Hopefully it's not as dear as the other claret and amber one in the shop, 'cos 50 quid is a bit steep. :P

:O nz$150 from the CCC new zealand site!!!

Edit: Oh aye and this Southland Stag mob play at Rugby Park

well i had a go at the guy in the shop and he then changed his story from they didnt send them to canterbury sent them but the courier has "misplaced" the box

Just to be clear. We are unsure as to why we have not received them. Both those points were just possibilities as to what may have happened. We can absolutely assure you we are doing everything we can to get them here, as are Canterbury. It is very dissapointing for us as well as we would obviously like everything to be perfect for the launch. We will have all information available on Monday morning when Canterbury are able to get back to us with the full story. My hope is that they will be here early next week. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Alan Provan

Motherwell Direct

hey fellow Well fans just been to the shop today to buy the new top for my son and it is a cracker really like the desgin and quality of the top, my son loves it and it will take pride of place in his suitcase when we go on holiday lol :(

The new goalie top is a belter our keeper for next season will be wearing a lovely bright pink and black number at least he will be able to get in touch with his feminan side lol. :lol:

we like the top and i hope every other Well fans feel the same i know you cant please all of the people all of the time but imo this is one of the best tops we have had in a long time.. happy days :D

Mon the Well

hey fellow Well fans just been to the shop today to buy the new top for my son and it is a cracker really like the desgin and quality of the top, my son loves it and it will take pride of place in his suitcase when we go on holiday lol :(

The new goalie top is a belter our keeper for next season will be wearing a lovely bright pink and black number at least he will be able to get in touch with his feminan side lol. :lol:

we like the top and i hope every other Well fans feel the same i know you cant please all of the people all of the time but imo this is one of the best tops we have had in a long time.. happy days :D

Mon the Well

just a pity it'll probably not be Smith his high pitch voice and a pink shirt would've been some combination :D

Got mine this morning, looking pretty good I must say.

See if I decided I'd rather a long-sleeve top now, would I be able to take my short-sleeve one into the shop and swap it, paying the difference obviously? I'm not sure whether I'd like long-sleeve again like last year or to go for a change with the short-sleeve. :(

Few folk I know got their tops through the door today , that was the only reason I asked.

I left a note on my order asking them not to post the top (I only live two mins from FP) - but when I contacted to check , the top had already been dispatched.

£6 well spent.

Fastway couriers on Monday. They don't deliver on a Saturday.

Are you joking?!.....

Someone please tell me I've not wasted a morning waiting for this <_<

If true - why was there no note on the website or date of delivery on the email confirmation.

I'm not fussed about when I get the strip but more annoyed at a wasted morning!