Official First Qualifying Round Thread

GazzyB

Got quoted £983 ;) for flights for me and the family or £300 on the train so I reckon it's bus else am driving B-)

The driving isn't too bad to be fair Matt. It slows up a wee bit once you leave the M6 as there are a lot of biggish junctions / roundabouts breaking it up from then on in - but it's do-able.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach I need to be back by 9. Not sure I'd manage that.

same for my brother and I. If we decide to go, we both have our graduations the next day, his at 11 and mine at 3!

Add in our new Minister is being inducted on the day of the first leg!

same for my brother and I. If we decide to go, we both have our graduations the next day, his at 11 and mine at 3!

Add in our new Minister is being inducted on the day of the first leg!

Your wee brother do physics? I'm meant to be going to the ceremony but I'll give it a miss I think.

I phoned the hotel that I'm staying in so I could ask them a few questions. The lassie was full of chat and was dead helpful. Coming to the end of the convo, I said "Last thing.... how do you pronounce the name of the town? Is it La-nelly?" and after a few seconds pause she quite angrily said... "....Lanechhkklly!" :D

I phoned the hotel that I'm staying in so I could ask them a few questions. The lassie was full of chat and was dead helpful. Coming to the end of the convo, I said "Last thing.... how do you pronounce the name of the town? Is it La-nelly?" and after a few seconds pause she quite angrily said... "....Lanechhkklly!" :lol:

Should that no' be Chlanethly? -_-

We're also booked in at the doss house Miramar its a shit hole but a cheap shit hole. :lol:

my personal favourite review...

"If Rigsby from Rising Damp ran a hotel this would be it. The whole place can not have had a penny spent on it since about 1974. The room had a worn out old carpet and there were pockets of dirt about the room. It smelled strongly of perhaps, mothballs."

...Can't wait haha.

Whats the chances of the 1st leg being on tv? Im off to spain on Tuesday and was just wondering if i could see it over there??

Nothing yet anywhere, but I noticed earlier that the kick-off is 2005 - an unusual time for a Thursday (or any night) game I'd say. Might have been organised prior to Sultana going past it's sell-by-date though.