Gannon Moves For Jennings

Motherwell Seagull

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if this has any bearing on the Jennings signing but speaking tto an ex-Man City player, who still does a bit of scouting and coaching in the area, the other night and he was telling me that there was a fair bit of player unrest at Tranmere.

None of them were happy with Ronnie Moore's sacking and the installation of John Barnes, and a few of them are looking for ways out.

More like - does he even know who he wants to sign?

His interview on the BBC is pretty much like what he was like here "there is players and agents I am talking to..". Sounds familiar! Hes not got a clue..

According to the tranmere fans on their messageboard, hes wee, feisty, will keep hold of the ball and play short simple passes.

Sounds a bit like Klimpl to me although they say he will go missing against the better teams in the league, they seem to think he is easily replaceable.

Are we in for other Tranmere players? Theres talk of that too.

Sounds a bit like Klimpl to me although they say he will go missing against the better teams in the league, they seem to think he is easily replaceable.

From the 3 or 4 Tranmere forums i was on earlier today, the majority of the fans were gutted that he was leaving. Some mentioned that he might have been captain, this season too. How things change when someone offically leaves the club!!!

Even when i check them now, they seem to think he's more of a loss than Antony Kay, who left the club in May. Kay, was Tranmere's Supporters Player of the Year in 2008/2009.