Biggest Turnaround I Can Remember

Bigwellfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off the top of my head the biggest ( or greatest ) turnaround ive senn was when we were 3-1 down to the beggers in the first game of season and we wouldve won 4-3 if it wasn't for that C**t craig beattie scoring a late goalmouth scramble

off the top of my head the biggest ( or greatest ) turnaround ive senn was when we were 3-1 down to the beggers in the first game of season and we wouldve won 4-3 if it wasn't for that C**t craig beattie scoring a late goalmouth scramble

thats the one that springs to my mind

Can only think of turnarounds against us for some reason sorry. 4-2 up against Dundee United and lost 5-4.

Sorry but i'll keep thinking and come up with a Motherwell one.

meldrum was terrible that day every time they went up the pitch they scored

0-2 against Hibs in 1998, won 6-2. I can't recall us coming back from three-down though.

This was mine also. When they scored their second, it was like- "2-0 down to this pish?". :huh:

It wasn't a surprise we turned that game around. 4-1 against the Hibees last year was completely different- they played us off the park that day. :P

meldrum was terrible that day every time they went up the pitch they scored

He has a habit of doin that! The St Mirrern game when the well fans had an anti-malpas demonstration. he dropped the ball when we were 2-0 up and coasting and we ended up losing 3-2.

Damn! Another turnaround against us :huh:

But the Scottish cup game at Tynecastle (2-2, from 2-0 down, Ports double?) Will always be remembered, under the circumstances.

Absolutely great game. Weird thing is even at 2-0 down I don't think any 'well fan in the stadium felt like we were going to get beaten that day.