Porter

DelBoyd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porter will be a huge loss if he goes. Granted he's not really been amongst the goals this season but a lot of that's down to the type of football we've been playing and the poor quality of the chances he's been getting. We've struggled anytime he's not been in the team and we most certainly won't get anyone near his quality should he go.

I think he's better than Forest though, could do a job at a higher level IMO.

Bye Chris, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. We've survived the loss of Hunter, St John, Pettigrew, Coop, Arnott, McFadden, O'Donnell, McCormack and McDonald. Someone who tackles like he's made of glass and couldn't score in a Bankok Whore House is no loss. Give wee McHugh a chance.

That's a bit harsh and surprising considering yer other 'stay positive' posts. He was integral to one of Motherwells best seasons for a decade so I think we can forgive him for 3 months off form.

Best of luck wherever Chris goes!

If he wants to go to Forest, off yi go Chris and don't let the door hit you on the way out. I had the opportunity to watch Forest train pre season at Bath university and although the facilities there are right up there, Forest sadly are not, I watched then train and can honestly say they are woeful, Calderwood is a joke and they are heading for the trap door in the championship, if Calderwood thinks Porter can keep them up well I hope he pays up to take him in the window, but I very much doubt if he will keep them up. Catch ya later Chris enjoy league 1.

How you can sign for him is beyond me, money certainly talks.

Bye Chris, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. We've survived the loss of Hunter, St John, Pettigrew, Coop, Arnott, McFadden, O'Donnell, McCormack and McDonald. Someone who tackles like he's made of glass and couldn't score in a Bankok Whore House is no loss. Give wee McHugh a chance.

Although i probably wouldn`t play him again due to the subconsciously not giving 100% factor, i find your comment extreme in regards to couldn`t score in a Bangkok whore house.

Surely you can see this man will score goals anywhere he goes and lets face it even world class strikers have lean spells in there careers.

I am afraid a 100% committed Chris Porter is a loss.

It seemed that Ports move to Forest was all but a done deal, but the removal of Calderwood might change that.

That said, if he does go in January it will give McGhee a channce to boost the whole squad, but time will tell.

I ditto that. Players come and go, and have every right to be ambitious and move to a bigger club, (and despite their lowly position in the Championship), Forest are a far biggeer club than us and could probably more than double his wage.

Give it yer best in a 'Well shirt while here and you'll get my backing, and I'll wish you well when you move on whoever you are.