Pics From Aalesund

Daggad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be accused of being condescending :O but I still say that anyone who pays big money for such a trip to a Europa League qualifier ( yes qualifier ) deserves full respect. I wouldn't do it and defer to those who do. I hope you had a superb trip and that it was worth ever penny. Top marks :)

I will be accused of being condescending :rolleyes: but I still say that anyone who pays big money for such a trip to a Europa League qualifier ( yes qualifier ) deserves full respect. I wouldn't do it and defer to those who do. I hope you had a superb trip and that it was worth ever penny. Top marks :evilgrin:

Stop being so condescending then ya wank.

Wondering from that pic of the pen, looks like there's one of the Norwegian players encroaching well into the box as the penalty is struck. He's a yard ahead of I think it's Stevie Hammel.

The EoSC get everyhwere don't they?

Yep, if somethings going on, we are usually represented in some shape or form.

(Usually by a few big fat ones, a few wee short ones, a Penguin and very occasionally, a really big tall ginger one!)

:rolleyes:

East of Scotland MFC supporters group is open to all. You don't even need to be from the east of scotland. If you want to join us, get in touch!!!

I'm thinking of starting a London Branch....I was wearing the colours walking across London Bridge yesterday and I met another dosser!! Seems to be a few of us down here!