Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/02/2026 in Posts

  1. My take on it is the club like to portray us as this wee cuddly,family friendly inclusive community and anything that affects that is quietly dealt with in house. In other words we don't like washing our dirty linen in public which is probably a good thing in terms of projecting a positive public image. However when things start to cost us money and threaten our reputation as that nice wee fan owned club then I think we need to adopt a tougher approach. I really hope common sense prevails and the planned meetings resolve the issues but if that doesn't work the club really has to get tough and spell out the consequences whatever they might be with an iron fist in a velvet glove if need be.
    2 points
  2. SOD also brings the experience we have been sorely missing in a few recent games when we needed a leader on the pitch that can help refocus the younger players and help them stick to the plan.
    1 point
  3. Its all very well having a healthy debate on the subject, its good to get everyomes viewpoint and opinions but the stark reallity is that the club and the WS are doing feck all despite having ample time to come up with a solution, a bit like the POD seating shambles The nice social media statements asking fans to stop havent worked, the next round of cosy chats with those perceived to be involved may make a difference, but if they dont whats the clubs and the WS's next move?
    1 point
  4. We differ because you suggested the club should defer any punishment until after the police process is completed. That’s what I took you to mean anyway. I suggested that where the Club have sufficient, definitive evidence there is no need to delay and appropriate action/banning should be immediate. I understood you wanted no banning until after the police action was complete, possibly months later. If I misunderstood, then apologies.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00
×
×
  • Create New...