Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    171

grizzlyg last won the day on September 29

grizzlyg had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

36,666 profile views

grizzlyg's Achievements

Motherwell Legend

Motherwell Legend (10/10)

3.4k

Reputation

  1. Meet and greet with Alfred at club tonight, sell out and I wont be there but hope its a good night and folk give him a chance
  2. I would suggest emailing them but seeing as I am still waiting on a reply to my email 5 weeks ago I dont fancy your chances
  3. Yup definitely....and actually credit to Big Eck as he travelled down to persuade him
  4. Jeez.....I am agreeing with MJC!, What is happening to me! 🤪
  5. Gunn meets qualifying criteria but my biggest gripe is that twice he was asked to represent Scotland and said No. Then shockeroonie he suddenly made himself available after Craig Gordon had double leg break. It's the grandparent rule I don't like though if I am being hypocritical I don't mind Binks as he hasn't hidden his desire to play for Scotland. Yer che adams...George hirst only declared interest after we had qualified for finals
  6. Cheers bud, lot of empty seats. Only clip i caught was on Instagram and Fraser Wrights red card! Now that was a classic
  7. Was away for weekend and just spotted ross mccormack in hibs top at sixes!, eh?
  8. In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW
  9. Swear box for Alfred would cover the fines from UEFA 🤪
  10. I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW
  11. I am working on new material........watch this space 🤣🤣 Ps. Grizzly given written warning by admin 🤣🤣
  12. No worries pal but I certainly wasn't expecting preferential treatment. I was highlighting a very valid concern and although I wouldn't expect a war and peace reply I would have hoped after 4 weeks there would have been some response. I also did highlight that I appreciate the work they do as its a big commitment. Ps. No way would I share their reply on Facebook, jeez!! The amount of moaners on there is another level
  13. Being on the WS board is a big commitment and totally appreciate the work that gets done. Does sometimes feel like happy to take any praise and enjoy the overseas trips but any issues that need addressed they don't want to get involved. Just my view
  14. Cheers bud, not trying to be a martyr but just so disappointed with lack of reply yet happy to let board members post photos of the displays that have cost us another €21,000. Not even in mood for telling a joke so heyyyyyy....every cloud 🤪
  15. I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about concerns regarding the fines we have been paying. Not had a single reply so that's the well society membership being cancelled, quite sure they wont be in least bit bothered but hey ho.
×
×
  • Create New...