The difference then was fines were not being imposed and despite several pleas by the club not to do it the arseholes still do it , they just don't care.
If you are happy for the clubs finances to be wasted on wankers who cant stay in their seat it says more about you than I could. As an older sweetie paper rustler I never required to run onto the park as a youngster and if the club were under financial sanctions we face today when I was 10 year old and tried to go on the park the adult with me would have booted my arse.
I could just about make an excuse for a 10 year old but have you seen the age of some of the fuds who let off Pyros and go on the park.
I've been going to Fir Park for 52 years, Ive seen many moments of high passion and excitement and not once have I felt compelled to enter the field of play.
What the fuck is wrong with these arseholes? Whether folk think some rules are petty or not how fuckin hard is it to go to football watch your team enjoy the excitement or suffer the despair and go home or the pub without getting involved with Police, Stewards or causing fines for the club.
I seriously hate these cunts.
Apologies , I thought you were coming from the point of whether a fine is appropriate or not. There is ZERO reason why Motherwell cant identify these arseholes. Why they dont I dont know. Why are they not detained at the ground and fully identified and banned.
Oh we are capable if the manager gets team selection correct, Celtic are pish (in relation to their normal standards) however with Motherwell I always fear our unerring ability to shoot ourselves in the foot when it's easier to do something.
Anything we take from that game is a bonus, thought I expect a defeat.
It wasn't a tough call for me. His priority was different to what it would have been for me. The Domestic Cups should ALWAYS be the priority, I know others think differently.
I agree with a lot of that but Maswanhise and RCC need to be benched that is all they are good for right now. We also need to get SOD back in the team. We need to give Eythor a run , he rumbled Dundee up more in 8 mins than the rest of the team did in 80 mins.
Too early to be really worrying.
My big fear , and I see and feel it building already, is the fans reaction.. We have had a great upturn in home crowds crowds and home games have bee a pleasure to go to for nearly a year. Ive a feeling this reaction will grow in the stands and our crowds start to fall and those who remain are easily hostile. This will benefit no one.
A home win against Celtic although highly unlikely could help stem that.
again I'm not sure Id put the Dundee game into the bad game category as the Aberdeen and to a lesser extent the Rangers game. Sure it was a hard loss and it being the 3rd on the trot I think it altered the perception of how we actually played. Had we gone up there unbeaten and got a point I don't think people would have said we were pish yesterday. Sure there were things we could have done better, esp in the final 3rd, but Dundee wouldn't have beat us if we hadn't beat ourselves. Dundee were very lucky to get that win.
I get that 100% mate , last year was probably once in a lifetime stuff for us and it will be hard for everyone to adjust to what will be or new norm ... sadly
and that is fine and that is your opinion based on how you see it. I don't agree 100% . I don't the the manager is taking us further away each week. We played well at Easter Road against a poor Hibs Team and strolled the game against Dundee Utd because they had 10 men . I think our performances have been much of a muchness.
I just don't think we are as good as last season and we wont be because we've lost better players than we've recruited. I don't subscribe to the notion we've been garbage and getting worse. I think we are inconsistent during games but the one consistent thing is we have is fuck all threat up front and the manager is not being more adventurous in his team selections and we've lost two game by literally putting the ball in the net for the opposition.