Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. Brazilian

    Leeann D

    even tho' i'm sufferin like the majority of other fans with the media feeds tonight I'd much rather this is how it was for every single game making it very much, you want to be involved? Go to the game Then we'd have crowds again
  2. A lot of comics, on these boards but a fair few good sports, it will be a relief when its all over however I wouldn't put my mortgage with a local bank on it ever being revealed however 'chose life' 'chose Motherwell'
  3. Brazilian

    Leeann D

    would it not have been the 7th place finish that contributed to the last published accounts, I reckon the bonus of top six finish season 2009/2010 isn't seen until accounts published in April ish 2011
  4. Brazilian

    Iceland Pics

    Good photos decorator & co, all those 3/4 length trousers but any of MR Swinburnes girls post on here? or the Hutchison that was with them? Or graeme that missed most of the game PM me please
  5. Brazilian

    Alesund

    Julian why don't you contact Motherwell they have been very helpful in the past and on the most recent trips they had all the tickets organised to hand out to the charter passengers, it's possible they would add you to the list and allow you to pick it up from them at the ground as long as you dont mess them about.
  6. Fitzpatrick and Gary Smith credited with the other goals along side Mchugh brief report on the official site Glad Fitzy is back, its quite a good squad that was put out
  7. Brazilian

    Leeann D

    "theres a financial reality out there that fans don't want to listen too" EDIT: just to point out this was said in reference to player transfer and wages Some fans listen Leeann, doesn't mean we're happy about it being us who are still being fleeced. Positive on the whole so far tho', like a lot of things that have been achieved at the club since your appointment. You might not be able to blame TV scheduling , but most fans that still pay into games will probably blame tv ( and gate prices in association) for the spaces around them, but I get the point that TV is there and other work has to be done to bring fans back
  8. Nice one, Got the photos Don't blame the Gull lager for your problems, more chance it'd be the Burgers
  9. I can't PM you , until you have posted something like 5 times its disabled you can mail me at iainmande 'at' hotmail.com who was left at customs, Trac? It had to happen to someone edit: Decorator we need the story behind your re-appearance outside the fence
  10. by my own admission thats why I put the wee guy I still don't see what it is your displaying your mock-mock outrage at is it just the kilts?, if so dry yir eyes, they hurt nobody and some locals and other tourists were fairly taken and entertained by them, and what are you glad you never heard on the commentary anyway I'd guessed you were only pulling our chains It was a magic trip, met loads of good folk that support Motherwell and a fair number of punters from around the globe that now know MFC exist in world football, the lads in the Kilts seemed to be popular and well received by all they encountered ( just as well you weren't there ) Tell you what tho' there was one c**t that had a pair of 3/4 length trousers on, mock outraged I was, can't believe he had the sheers brass neck to go out in public like that and with a motherwell scarf as well Club should have taken his name and limited his future access to tickets Motion carried "WE ARE THE 'WELL" although some are proud Scots as well
  11. I'm even more confused now, as I definately never heard any SS chants and doubt thats what what onthefringes would have been offended by even tho' its secondhand information thats he's displaying mock outrage at. I still don't get how a couple edit: no maybe six? lads in Motherwell colours and kilts detract from the experience of others. Some people maybe just need to start enjoying their own life instead of being outraged at others
  12. I was there as well and I would like to know what he means and what you think he means by "Behaviour that detracts the experience of others? Not on. Hope the club look into the affair of those who besmirched the name of our fine following " I reckon he's just a big pant wetter thats miffed he wasn't there
  13. that has to be one of the most confusing posts I've ever read on here and there is a fair bit of competition what exactly is it you are trying to say? exactly what behaviour that is so 'tartan army' like are you referring to??
  14. some of his photos will have an interesting perspective this time around be good to see what the view was like from outside the fence
  15. many steady performances, whilst we still seem a bit of the pace and had a couple of scary moments, all the team done enough for a professional close to the tie pleased to see Forb-ez getting acknowledged as well, a good night for the lad. Murphy deserves great praise for the goal however my vote is for He's better than Steve Gerrard ( tho he forgot his passport, TWICE! )
  16. It´s dark now, well sort of dark , not yir real actual dark Top place so far , on the list for a return visit, unless Bliki´s mob scar me
  17. -------------Goram Corrigan--Craigan--Hutchison--Mcmillan ---Vadocz---O'Donnell---Pearson --------------McFadden ------Clarkson-------McDonald Subs would have to include: Ruddy, Reynolds, Leitch, Fitzpatrick, Jutkiewicz-Porter
  18. I don't think I'll ever understand the difference in mentality from that attitude and many of us I agree its a very expensive trip for a game of football, but a clubs first ever away tie in the modern game of European football, in a knock out round, surely qualifies it as a glamour tie regardless of it only being Motherwell they were playing. I can only assume you are spoiled Trafficlight
  19. Received another payment from Kiai, Thanks and JoeWarkLegend I can now see your cheque payment is pending with paypal so itll clear shortly , cheers still room for others to join in , I'll probably close it off next month so another monthly payday for some if needed
  20. not shown on the SPL site that they are partners, but that could be wrong lots of things getting put right at Fir Park these days, the option to have a bet at the game certainly enhances the match day experience ( and gets punters through the gates a little bit earlier)
  21. I thought it highlighted that we need a creative player to supply our current strikers who all to often were the guys putting the crosses in for the many chances that were missed. Sutton and Murphy were doing far too much of the supply work, leaving us stretched for players in the middle
  22. Brazilian

    Breidablik

    Hammell for me , done his job and went the extra yard to cover for others mistakes when he needed to, Lasley a close second too many loose balls that could have cost however and just shows how different we all see the game, I though Hately was a poor as he was the last few games of last season tonight, lost the ball far too often and was caught ball watching far too often. and big Sutts never had his normal good 90mins, struggled badly 2nd half Big Crazy Legs Saunders would have won MOTM and won us the game 'edit: by more goals' had he been given a start
  23. a win with no injuries is the most important thing game wasn't any better than a normal pre-season friendly would have been a lot of our team still miles of pace and sharpness, our central defence and right back tried their best to throw away the game at the start of the second half most impressed with Breidablik, always played football and were most certainly not cloggers we encounter much of the time in the UEFA and the SPL/scottish cups they seemed happy to play out the last few minutes at 1 down, I suspect they have enough confidence to know they are still in this tie
  24. Looked outstanding tonight, Good work looks to have been done on the surface and we must have the best drainage in the UK to deal with the rain that fell in the hour before kick off, many street drains couldn't cope with the deluge is the grass being left a little bit longer to help it develop/grow/take root?
×
×
  • Create New...