Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. thats a link to the Wishae press Motherwell articles in case anybody else is wondering if its safe
  2. Surprised I'm the only season ticket holder that has indicated they will not be renewing even at this early stage in voting Quite simply it is not worth it not sure about Frazzles arithmetic, but thats almost the basis on which I will not be renewing either of my tickets ( Adult+Kid) The amount of games that get moved about for scheduling that then means I cant get time off as a shift worker means, I can get nowhere near value for money from the season ticket books. Sadly I reckon that means a chunk of my annual spend will go to opposition clubs if they are the games that happen on my time off, and it might even mean I miss even more games if I've not got £30-45 spare cash in my pocket on match day. PS how anyone can say anything in the SPL is value for money baffles me, even if it is in relation to MFC's season ticket price
  3. Brazilian

    Celtic

    Despite it being a good performance in general there was still quite a few wee individual mistakes that kept the pressure on us to be honest I'd have to say between Hately , Jennings and maybe at a push Reynolds or Murphy/Jutkiewicz Hately for me
  4. Time to give the Flask a run in the team, we've done nothing since he was dropped
  5. Brazilian

    Greg Denholm

    aye he had a shocker once, disgraceful
  6. wish I had kept the records seem to recall you declaring similar sentiments before Jog on sir nothing is over yet or will be on Sunday
  7. Gutted for the fans that made the trip never go there expecting anything but after watching that I cannot believe we've left there again with nothing but injuries and bookings who said defending was easy, the lad thomson ( who is total pish) had hardly anything to do but still wasnt stopped, But at least the prodigal son was Still, don't count on the points so no worse off tonight. 3 points more than Hibs required in the final five games for it to be an extremely successful season, if not its just been a pretty damn good season
  8. Bassa Tomson again closely marked by two of our biggest men
  9. Great chance for Big Sutts there Come On Tom hit a rasper EDIT:
  10. I see what you did there but he is playing the hold up game really well
  11. might have been an Understatement Fraser to the Rescue! what the fuk was Hammell? doing giving him so many yards!!!! and how pish is Camara
  12. Aye took a heavy knock just before, might have even led to him conceeding the corner they scored from he seemed to be struggling. Armband to Reynolds A wee shakey spell the now
  13. Just said the same thing, He's no got a clue and deserves to go for persistent fouling Nah, we're alright against 10 these days (Hibs ) , it's nine men we struggle against
  14. I got away earlier from work than expected and could've made it If there was PATG turnstyle or tickets available at the ground. But hey SPL attendances are dying on their collective arses, why would any club look to boost them?
  15. So Dundee Uniteds manager Peter Houston has came out in Support of the Split that'll be Dundee United who will have had the almost perfect home-away-home-away fixture list this season the only blip being a third home match against Rangers. It sure is the Self Preservation League, Look after yirselfs and damn the sporting integrity of the competition
  16. Only the Motherwell Elite can see the pictures
  17. your preaching has converted me I'm gonna go to the home games now if only we could get Haggis weeyin numpty and rinky to come along
  18. All fair and valid points, made when they have not been the worst hit adding a certain integrity to the argument, and one of the few clubs I recall highlighting the inbalance year in year out. the cynic in me would consider them to try and gain an advantage with whatever structure is considered going forward BUT they are lending considerable weight to the drive for change, Don't knock it
  19. anybody thats going by car best NOT park in the scheme beside the london road opposite the distellery or graveyard. some sort of police lockdown goes into effect at fulltime, to let all the pikey buses depart before letting motors back onto London road
  20. a fairly stringly worded statement on the official site now as well. All the clubs must start to realise, they are killing the game by being the SPL and going ahead with these decisions season tickets holders pay for twenty competitive games and get nineteen played at stupid times on quite ridiclulous dates. Doubt I'll be renewing our season tickets next season, the end is nigh
  21. Page is gaining experience playing on loan at Stirling Albion, more suited to the centre anyway
×
×
  • Create New...