Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. One of the articles from the Herald Tough times for the Hump, chin up and do your best, we'll support you
  2. without wanting to re-ignite any debate the Trust died in my eyes when it choose to protect its balance sheet over helping out the club to purchase medical equipment or indeed any club help in the last 24? 30?months. it was what I believed the trust should have been about, 'helping out MFC and giving the fans a voice', it was formed when the club wee in dire straits and that is why I contributed so much to it. when those in control of the trust, choose to start looking for returns 'photo opportunities' etc they lost all my support as that was not why I personally supported them. Funds should have only been for the good of MFC, and those contributions should have been ongoing.
  3. just for clarity, 'here', is nothing to do with the motherwell supporters trust. and likewise the motherwell supporters trust is nothing to do with 'here' 'steelmenonline' or 'welltrustfc' the previous forum many of us were participants on just thought I'd add that as some seem to think there was a link between the two.
  4. Must resist urge to mention Freddie n Rainbow opening hours are on shops online page here dunno about Friday
  5. No problem Trucks I don't know? do you If it saves one fan a wasted trip then its worthwhile, guess you are just a special person that never needs any form of help
  6. as it says on the tin: Fans are advised that both the main office and ticket office at Fir Park will be closed this Friday (9th October).
  7. Brazilian

    Betty Pryde

    Sad news, Rest In Peace, Betty Thoughts go out to all who have lost a loved one and friend, Chin up 'Flow, think of the good memories
  8. agree the club cannot possibly supply all the requests but SCDave suggested the club do not give them away, they have to be bought from PSL
  9. Right I appreciate, you work for a company thats in it to make money and as such you do your bit. but quite simply that is not true, or being a little bit harsher its a lie the club do on occasion supply charitable organisations signed tops, and if I doubt they have stopped doing it in order for PSL to make more cash as Leanne Dempster has stated she is trying to align the club more central to the community.
  10. I'd rather have a one legged Scotsman than someone that choose to play for England at any level.
  11. Good chance you have made a very slight typing error on the paypal address Paul robynxmfc9@msn.com ( I reckon a few will miss the 'x' ) check it again, and set about recovering it if it was wrong I didn't get charged £10.54 just the round £10, did you select send as Gift for the reason for the payment? or leave it as standard
  12. George Burley has done...... er....
  13. add me in for a tenner as well sent it to robynxmfc9@msn.com
  14. A race night could be good idea, where did you see it I've not noticed it anywhere it's not on the Craggs testimonial website When , Where etc?? I'm often dissapointed that testimonial events often demand a fair wedge to participate, even more so in these lean times.
  15. Brazilian

    Signing #6

    The Duke speaks in the Evening times
  16. aye true we might have seen 45 mins if they hadn't slept in. Still, good memories the shopping trolleys bringing cairy oots up to Fir Park for the departure Chick Young getting dogs abuse Cairy oot finished before Carlisle and bus bog oot the game the charge across the waste ground to get to the stadium, local neds crapping it ( the kilted giant might have scared them) only for us to be met with a wall of riot cops with their rabid dugs One Lech Walesa! Basement nightclub of the hotel , were they hookers? were they birds?? Bus drivers warning not to go mental in the Hypermarket on the way back, cur mair trolleys full a booze arriving back into Dover? chanting 'Well songs on the car deck with the bow doors open , all the drivers then joining in on the car horns
  17. Nah, the shite planning and the lack of local knowledge ($$$$) at the border crossing made us only see 8?mins
  18. were on the Katowice bus with some others from Viewpark area: Chic, Spike (the grave digger ) Woogie,... heard a murmur about one of them running a pub? but seen as how I was pished and it was a taxi driver that said it it could be a load a bolllox
  19. Name names! I thought it was Peter Boyle, Frank from everyone loves Raymond
  20. Brazilian

    Inverness

    Big Crazy legs Saunders for me, outstanding again, came close to a goal a few times and was totally focussed for the full game others may have more flair but they all were caught out more than once by their lack of concentration and effort.
  21. He certainly likes to cut inside and let fly with that left foot, came close a couple of times he and others still have a little way to go to get an understanding with each other e.g Coke kept getting in his way but plenty of positives to take from individuals and the team We're still rebuilding, have we had the same starting eleven week to week yet? but aye, Yass is the man for dropping the shoulder followed by the good old stepover
  22. Brazilian

    Ict

    I'll play this game thats way too harsh on Murphy mate he was very lively and nearly created a couple of goals on his very short outing on the park I was also quite pleased with McGarrys contribution added a bit of energy to the team most of whom looked very lazy at points this evening. But hey we're Motherwell, got to pick out individuals to blame eh?
×
×
  • Create New...