Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. Brazilian

    Canterbury

    Nonsense, responsibility does not lie with the club at all in this case, It lies strictly with the suppliers Canterbury and PSL (club shop) Canterbury have well documented problems PSL seem to be doing the correct thing in replacing the poor quality garments to date. I'm extremely dissapointed that a second batch was allowed through the quality controls , and would be a little concerned that those strips had been pressed in the same manner as the home replicas. But in no way can this be laid at the clubs door, the suppliers were appointed in good faith and failed on a certain level, the clubs responsibilities lie in the future to put sanctions in place to protect customers/fans & brand/image
  2. Brazilian

    Canterbury

    Where the fuck are all the posts from last night Why were my posts deleted why were the PSL employee/moderators posts deleted?? Is it no longer the view of said employee that some of the above posts are an overreaction? Does he no longer feel the need to claim in post after post that there are no quality issues with the supplied team kit? could the contradictions about players body sweat versus the strips were pressed 4 times not add up? Why the cover up, who makes the decisions Shabby Shaba
  3. Tremendous result, points from games like this win prizes and if anything it seems that we still have some more to offer. I still maintain that it is important that the team is allowed to develop some more before we laden them with too much serious expectation, and we may have to endure a couple of surprising losses But Its good to be back to being gutted at missing games but also being excited and planning ahead for all the games you can get to. Bring it on! Next!
  4. I heard that Michel Platini has been watching our progress and is planning on rebranding the Champions league in a similar manner as the Europa league and that he has been making enquiries about using Up the 'Well as the new tune. Jim Gannon has told him to 'Jam It' as his young guns are aiming higher than a wee shitey European trophy
  5. I'd wager that it is a majority of family tickets that go unused for an early kick off game against either of the Old Firm, for the reason you mention and the fact that many kids that are fitba' daft are playing fitba' on a Saturday morning when some numptie decided it would be a good time for an SPL game to be played and to show it live across the region one of the very few unused season tickets for the East stand was a childs ticket and it was unused for both those reasons, he plays football and there is no way I'm introducing him to 'Well v ger/tic games, he's going back with enough choice phrases from all the other games without me getting hung for what he'd hear/repeat from them my opinion is heading this way, but the potential powderkeg is still there especially with the lack of control over which knuckledraggers get tickets and the fact they don't like dropping points something they are both gonna have to get used to when playing Gannons young guns
  6. Money arrived from Essex with no problem its awright Frazzle seemingly your a well kent face I'll be missing at Tannadice but will be around the Ark for ICT & Hibs, you can contribute then
  7. Having canvassed (edit: nearly) everyone that contributed this year for views (sorry!) I agreed with the club that we under the banner steelmenonline.co.uk would sponsor Jamie Murphys European top this season. Cheers to everyone thats contributed the club is more than £300 better off from all the contributions so far I've scanned in a copy of the commercial agreement:
  8. 3 points will do, we're still re-building, the effort, experimentation and development are more important than a couple of points just now. I'm liking the feeling that we are all in it for the long run more than anything just now PS I think JG will be after a little more points however
  9. what about all the decisions he got incorrect? throw ins, ach who knows I'll just give it to Rangers, Corners claims, ach I'm not sure I'll just give it to Rangers?? JG was furious with him in the first half, he was even counting up each incorrect call and intimating this to the Ref. yes he gave us a penalty and his second half performance was competent but I'm not ready to be singing his praises just yet. I've said in another thread at one point I muttered he's having a good game,e.g allowing advantage to us then bringing it back after a scything tackle on Murph, but then he bollocksed it all by error after error only then make a few good decisions later in the game. Edit: but aye the east stand linesman, should never be allowed near a game until intensive surgery to remove his big team bias
  10. they are usually included in the Monday newsletter (email)
  11. Choose Life campaign, suicide awareness, RIP Mowgli
  12. Time to get in that shiney new motor and get yir arse doon here then Big YIn
  13. Brazilian

    Rangers

    Big John Ruddy got us a point today= MOTM some fine performances elsewhere to choose from Saunders after some pretty shakey moments early in the game , ran out the rest of it comfortable. Hately was very assured, Coke was good, but gave the ball away in dangerous positions a little too often to get the vote Jim OBrien had the best skills on the park, If only he had ran away from Weir and Co instead of straight at them and well in' Lasley and Jennings good performances coming on from the bench
  14. Forgive me fellow 'Well fans for I have sinned at one point during the first half after Murphy had dodged a scything tackle, I uttered the words 'Well played Referee' and then muttered to those around me 'He's having a decent game' Never before have I been SO wrong, he was his usual terrible self although seemed to forget to book the usual handful of Motherwell players, progress
  15. We Motherwell fans always look on the brightside of life Eh?
  16. Thats me got quite a bit more money in folks so i've updated the first post, from the email feedback so far It looks like we'll be sponsoring a signed up 'Well players Europa top (yeah I know we're a bit late but at the end of the season a lucky 'Well fan will receive the top and the club score a decent amount) If anybody has not been receiving the emails let me know (i've been known to make the odd typo in email adresses )
  17. Something in my head says Gordon 'night' Mair went to Uddingston Grammar
  18. Genius Lip, every so often you hit a Neil nail on the head
  19. I think you are being too harsh there Lip Davie Cooper would get many many votes from Motherwell fans in his own right, probably I'm guessing from a different generation of fans to yourself He arrived at Motherwell when the town was on its knees and everything he brought to the club and area was positive, he breathed life back into the club for a whole gneration of fans and dare I say it, I also believe he boosted the gates (nae figures before anyone asks) Its kinda like Phil will have received a generations vote as he was a club hero and there are all too fresh memories of how sadly missed he is around the place. The voting system wasn't very good but I doubt the Old firm hordes will have went out their way to influence it Did Kirkie not beat Joe Wark in a recent fans greatest ever? you could hold the most efficient poll every ten to twenty years and I'd reckon you'd see big changes in the placings every second generation What matters is all of these Legends retain a place in the clubs history
  20. not really what your looking for John but worth posting for anyone to bookmark http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_F.../Motherwell.htm
  21. Jim Leighton probably feels that he was correct in thinking that Mcghee is a mercenary bastard edit: he can only registr as a player if we sell him
  22. Celtic didn't have the Cooper stand on Skippy Sunday, well not officially any excuse to post a picture
  23. I thought it was the first domestic cup game at Fir Park i.e if we do not get a home League cup game then the season ticket gets you into the first Scottish cup game (if we get one) Edit: quick typing fatcalf, I tried to do it with ma chin
  24. Brazilian

    Cooper Suite

    where the fek have you been bigyin, have you not noticed the general good feeling around the place and the fact that Fatcalf has calmed doon a lot
×
×
  • Create New...