Brazilian
SO Well Society Members-
Posts
5,817 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Brazilian
-
Never mind McGhee, if it was a four coiler there's every chance it would knock big Sutton of the pan
-
OP might just be on a fishing trip, but I'll bite .....the club can have both my season tickets back if he gets the job
-
What about Miodrag Krivokapic? oh and Angie 1991
-
we need to think a bit further outside the box give Angie1991 the gig, hugely successfull with links to the club Edit: if she doesn't want the sideways step, draft in Miodrag Krivokapic
-
they tried to make him a Jambo, He said Baa Baa Baa Those Northern Lights of old Aberdeen, mean sweet Fuck all to me
-
there is certainly money being put on him, he went to favourite for celtic job on bet365 at evens
-
my thoughts exactly, didn't want to say tho' The Rink is back or are they
-
Its two minutes past now and still no pictures Typical Motherwell
-
Fantastic subject for a thread although think some are missing the point of unsung heroes/guys you never hear about Among the first I thought of was Rab Shannon was a bit of a cult hero to me and my mate didn't ever get the feeling anyone else rated his contribution at the time John 'Softie' Philiben, did he not play in every game of the cup run up until the Final where he didn't make the squad due to the limited spaces thus not getting a medal Gutted for the big man and he also has a fine record as Motherwell Manager although seem to remember he was prone to the occasional OG and the amount of balls he put over the roof of stands around the country must've cost a fortune what about George 'Pace/Shades' Burley served us well even tho' the legs were going he had the footballing brain about him to read the game ala Craggs
-
I thought it had been agreed that the pitch or any of the layers under it are not LEVEL! Updates have been good, expect they'll need to be a bit more spaced out now that a lot of the heavy works are nearing completion. And plenty of hard graft getting put in by the groundstaff and contractors by the looks of it, well done!
-
mmmmm.. Wasn't gonna renew, ridiculous fixtures scheduling, still nae letters, POTY, sponsors night pish mmmmmmm... 10% discount finishes today ..... office shuts at two ...... arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... gonna pop over and get them right now
-
I took it to mean he thought Hearts were guaranteed third spot this season, if he had went to them ( even if he was handicapped). Wonder if he's a member of the site that post in the Gambling section with his system
-
What were you doing in the shop after it closed? Basic but smart will be good but did the previews not have all sort of detail? claret blobs?, collar lining with steelmen text?, hoop?, centred badges? Surely means its no a basic 'tandem' number?
-
They'll be a lot of dissapointed youngsters that see the video after reading the thread title Reckon I'm just a youngster maself in that video just in frame on the left hand side, anybody got a good quality version? Remember it clearly, unlike the game
-
Right, I've sent out an e-mail to everyone below: Modernist 4 entries to the draw Kmcalpin 5 entries Rev I M Jolly 1 entry Al B 1 entry Finlaythewell 2 entries rinkydink 4 entries DelBoy 4 entries JoeWarkLegend 2 entries Numpty 8 entries WeeYin 4 entries Mad_Well_Dobe_Owner 2 entries Well_Fan_In_Aberdeen 4 entries Andy_P 1 entry Trafficlight 2entries Karatekidz 2 entries BallsoMFC 2 entries Stuart_B 4 entries Johnnydefault 2 entries VJW 2 entries. If you're on the list and didn't receive it contact me (PM) with updated contact details. I'll get this seasons out the way and make sure the club deliver value for money before commiting to hosting another seasons sponsorship.
-
Not seen prices for the 09/10 season but last years prices were: Top Framed Unframed Home £395 £295 Away £375 £275 European £600 £500 Training £295 £195
-
No Problem Finlay I was waiting on the club sending out the information as indicated on the other player sponsorship thread and then I intended posting the info up. John Suttons top cost £295 to sponsor so when the money was actually paid we just made that total, if all the money pledged was paid in we would have also had a donation to the YD or a further top sponsored. As a reminder £280 was raised in £5 increments, each £5 paid entitling the sponsor to one chance in the draw at the end of the season to actually receive the sponsors benefits i.e the top etc. The list of paid sponsors I have is as follows Modernist 4 entries to the draw Kmcalpin 5 entries Rev I M Jolly 1 entry Al B 1 entry Finlaythewell 2 entries rinkydink 4 entries DelBoy 4 entries JoeWarkLegend 2 entries Numpty 8 entries WeeYin 4 entries Mad_Well_Dobe_Owner 2 entries Well_Fan_In_Aberdeen 4 entries Andy_P 1 entry Trafficlight 2entries Karatekidz 2 entries BallsoMFC 2 entries Stuart_B 4 entries Johnnydefault 2 entries VJW 2 entries I backed up the original thread from the old site and have contact details for all the above at home, so will send a mail next time I'm on that PC. If anyone feels I've not listed something correctly let me know.
-
no lucky winner been drawn yet As in return for the sponsorship as well as the sponsored players top the sponsors/winner was to attend a Gala dinner and receive the strip from John Sutton himself. But there seems to have been some hitches around this event and as far as I'm aware no one has received the promised information regarding it as yet. I had hoped to book a table/s at the event for any of the steelmenonline sponsors/friends to attend as a group but feel this might not happen now. I'll be contacting all the folk that contributed to the shirt sponsorship and ask if we should just request the shirt asap. (now that JS isn't wearing it to play in!) Its been a dissapointing run in to the end of the season for me due to this as I had been all set to use the end of season POTY event to generate interest for the site to continue sponsoring players and had hoped to get the funds to sponsor two again, but with last years huge increase in costs and the...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-
Can I be the first to say WHOOOSH!
-
http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.as...2&back=home http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.as...0&back=home
-
Some good moves being made by the club management, There are a few Club legends that should always have a place at Fir Park, it very pleasing to hear another one returning. Take it its meant to be a bit tongue in cheek saying he'll be pulling the pints if anyone books the function suites mind you
-
They'll never forgive him
-
Is he a scrawny looking blonde hairded fella? Cancel that just seen the profile link to the SFA
-
To unsubscribe? or subscribe Link to the official site to subscribe to the newsletter