Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. 5th minute it is then and whenever the crowd feels the need and most certainly when he takes his bow
  2. kmcalpin, I admire your unfloundering stance on most matters Motherwell can I ask one question though if Rangers are liquidated should they receive the same sanctions as Airdrie & Gretna?
  3. Think it's only around ten or so, reply on this thread a few times and you'll get there no problem Questions on all things Motherwell FC welcome
  4. in fairness he/she asked WHY?? it was pish I responded
  5. did Stuart McCall not hint that the club would be looking at pricing in his interview pitchside at Ibrox on MFCtv. hope they announce it early if it happens to spread the word
  6. Its been changed and no doubt will be changed again, Breidblik, Aalesunds, Odense, not hard to find out and write up a short article covering the basics, for a site that is claiming to be about real reporting, no different from the hacks that get it wrong in the rags they are bashing fair play they want to improve it, hope they can, but at present until they get reporters or fans on side it was inaccurate
  7. Its , edit: Not very good or up to your sites claimed reporting standards becasue it contains nothing but a couple of quotes, and the only reporting is wrong in that you claim we played three matches in europe two seasons ago. Edit: see u did it, best start your own topic if you want discussions on you or your site dont clutter up fans discussions
  8. I look forward to the likes of Airdrie United & Gretna suing the SFA and member clubs over this. Easy decision, newco starts the same as all the other newco's before them anything else is both morally and legally corrupt Goodbye SPL
  9. Not really but the lads will have fun tryin with us on backing hum, but if everyone saved the same version to their smartphone and played it at the same time.........
  10. don't like the negativity in that Statement Finlay, if we make the champions league qualifiers, I'm hoping to get to the play offs and then its the world! but aye we can always wait for decorators photaes from the Ukraine
  11. always remember the club had to purchase a fax machine, when we first qualified for a Uefa competition....how things have changed
  12. you assuming we get the Champions league spot then DC'd
  13. Don't know if it'll be Benfica but if we do get Champions league qualifiers then according to STV
  14. IF Rangers do not get a Euro Licence, from what I see so far it'll be
  15. as shown on various websites including our very own SPL all dates still to be confirmed so don't go booking anything just yet
  16. think its six for Law, Lasley has chipped in 5 , Humphrey 2?
  17. tease! your youtube videos are set to private nice, love Higgy doing the Higgy
  18. like Melvin I reckon it was against the jambos, at tynecastle one if the last games I remember being up the Gorgie end
  19. I'd go with that summation Dave, with one clarification for myself it would be SPL league football that I'd be finished with. It's the league that would be morally corrupted in my eyes and I'd not be supporting it
  20. how many bad games has he had?, compare that to the number of bad games Craggs and Hutch have had, is it more or less? amazing how some can write off players on a couple of viewings
  21. If Nevin had a buyer, and felt that was the correct way to go?, why did he not arrange for said buyer to take control of the club when we were in Administration, surely that would have been cheaper and allowed the buyer to feed more money into the club funds? or a very least it would have called out JB if he refused the CVA from another potential owner
×
×
  • Create New...