Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. Not sure what Moe was saying as most of it is gone, but the club and some of its partners are guilty on a few fronts of forgetting how important PATG supporters are basic marketing 101 would say dont isolate an important portion of your market by asking them to pay double what others are being asked to pay perhaps the shop would consider "25% off selected puma training wear with double discount for season ticket holders" in the future, as an example.
  2. and those European games don't count as big games either,
  3. sent a wee drop more keep up the drive towards Europe folks
  4. or moral, which is why I'll never worship JB like some, but he went a long way to sorting his mess. but thats a completely different subject and I dare say Muzz knows it and its also the reason if Rangers are only guilty of administration and arrange CVA and recover from it, I feel there should be no further punishment and would expect most Motherwell fans to feel the same this thread is covering the hypothetical situation regarding Rangers being liquidated and getting preferential treatment not extended to other clubs. a situation that looks more possible than many ever thought, and the fact that the SPL and other bodies seem to be bending over backwards to accomodate them when in the past they have left other clubs to go into freefall
  5. Jog along Muzz, we never broke the rules
  6. the problem is Dave, no horse trading is taking place, the SPL are creating get out clauses for every scenario to ensure that Rangers no matter the guilt are retained, that I believe is what is angering most fans to the point that they would walk away from it, and the clubs need to know it. Edit: as we all know the clubs are the SPL, but also as we all know, the SPL have now showed their hand and sided with two clubs over the others, time for change dont you think? at least you are thinking it through, rather than the muzz approach of standing by and getting pumped
  7. I'd be more inclined to put more money into the club through the 'Well society, I'd maybe just put it in in £300 quid memberships to get more votes and force change, if people in control of our club do not listen to fans opinions and take this unique opportunity to force through changes that are good for Scottish football in General. I'd still also get money into the club through sponsorship and hospitality and club charters etc. but I am under no illusion that our club will suffer if they do not do the right and honest thing in the circumstances and vote to simply allow Rangers off lightly, keeping the status quo in power ,held by the old firm and the inbalance of distribution of funds generated by the league. its time for change, the fools in charge that have been bleeding Scottish football dry for decades have presented the others with a opportunity for change, I feel it may be the last chance for the 'others' to finally do the right thing and make changes for the good. as for your SPL 10 team league, you can still shove it as it just panders even more the top twos elitism, and that is why I too have great concerns over 'our' man and how he'll vote. We deserve to know, the clubs thoughts on these extremely serious issues
  8. just as tens of thousands of them funded our return to financial health. too many people getting their hatred of one club mixed up with fairplay and application of the rules, if Rangers get punished and continue to exist in any form then I have no more grievance with them existing than Gretna , Livingston, Dundee, Airdrie united, Clach ,Clydebank. Motherwell or Morton and I think you know me well enough, that I'll do my best to make sure my club receive income from me in some way. but I will not back a league that is so corrupt they will allow some teams to die off, but bend rules to look after others
  9. I'd probably attend them yes, by that time , they'd just be opponents in the cup, its very much a league problem in play here
  10. the vast majority of people being asked this question across Scotland on many various websites and other media networks, do not have any financial interest in the English leagues. if this situation pans out a particular way, as is looking quite possible , football fans across Scotland are being asked to fund, what will be proven to be a league with no sporting integrity or indeed fairplay.
  11. so 'someone pressed the wrong button'
  12. I've been isolated from a lot of the media speculation and talk on this but in all seriousness, If Rangers are liquadated AND found are guilty of any of the 7? charges against them due to misconduct/wrongdoing in the last few decades. then if they are SPL members next year, I will not be attending SPL matches I will probably attend most of the cup matches I can get to, and could be persuaded to attend individual benefit matches to keep clubs alive if they vote against the proposed 'look after rangers' farce. but the SPL should be closed down, if the do 'look after' Rangers newco. Rangers from the outside look to have taken money out of Scottish football at the expense of other teams for many years, by corrupt, immoral practices whilst spending more than they earned even allowing for the financial wrongdoings, Gretna only spent outwith their means and were sent to the bottom of Scottish football. This is all speculative, if Rangers arrange a satisfactory CVA and there are no illegal contracts, then next season should be as normal , just as has been for all the other clubs that went through Admin, I find it quite astounding that the SPL, think they can just make up new financial fairplay rules and apply them retrospectively against a club who are already in admin, what a complete and utter legal clusterfuck that would develop into
  13. Chris Humphrey was going to Liverpool on page 8 and 9 of this thread as well, reckon he could be the new Freddie Dindeleux
  14. how do to you teach someone to read a post
  15. Brazilian

    Rival Watch

    but which dates? Champions league or Europa cup?
  16. Yeah , I know , it's good isn't it but whats your reply to my point that all the 1st team strikers have lost some spark in the last couple of years ?
  17. Ojamma is suffering the same as the rest of our strikers, seems we have big problems in that side of the 1st team coaching department, they have all lost much of their spark in the last 18-24 months
  18. I'm sure I read they have been granted permission to groundshare with ICT as Victoria park isnt up to SPL criteria at present EDIT: http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=11214 BBC more detail, above is only a backup plan so hopefully we'll get to Victoria park
  19. feckers have just cancelled my subscription, MFCtv is great but the management system has issues
  20. I posted this in other football and was surprised at the lack of interest, but thought it maybe was relevant here, as the guy at the top of your list Ralph Topping is clearly not neutral in his representation of all the SPL clubs. I'd also add that I have serious concerns over how Derek Weir will vote on this as I thought he quite clearly backed the ten team league with no concern for fan opinion Rebel 10 damaging SPL, claims chairman Ralph Topping By Jim Spence on the BBC website
  21. about 6 minutes of highlights up on MFCtv, quite a few missed chances and Bobs two weren't exactly top drawer finishes, but they all count!
  22. I got a mail with my code today as well I thought about using the link, but like you encountered the need to re-register so I opted to just login as I would normally then if you go to 'My Account' which is up in the top right hand corner next to the sign out tab, you will get into your account page and it has a promotion code section: I just typed my promo code in the box there, it wouldn't let me cut n paste it? (mind it's case sensitive) after I done it my account summary changed, so hopefully thats me transferred
  23. thats exactly why every football fan outwith the old firm should back something like it as right now every team bar the old firm are open to getting shafted. just for reference , here's the link to last seasons thread on the same subject. (interesting note made in it by tweed that we only had 8 Sat 3pm ko at Fir Park last season) would love to see the thread from the year before when we got royally screwed, last years was quite tame as everyone was distracted by the Scottish cup
  24. Some right sock shaggers on here today, Clancy was always gonna cost us was he? I'm not happy with some performances , but can't believe you have identified players before game even kicks off to blame Ps he was pushed in back to misjudge the cross for the winner
  25. Maybe it's time the club looked at the reasons the home crowd always drops when either of the old firm visit, and address them
×
×
  • Create New...