Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. Faddy was a great player, but did nothing of great note, one of my hero's but in no way a motherwell legend
  2. DC, the Cobra, Phil O'Donnell, Doooogie, Buff, Rab McKinnon, Mitchell Van Der Gaag, Faddy, Seib,
  3. Ross Forbes is terrible
  4. too young to see him as a player, think i played fitba against him though in some bounce match, others on here could confirm/deny this .....
  5. i seen shit loads of them at airbles road
  6. Busta Nut

    Flag

    I wouldn't let anyone bring out a big picture of ross forbes either
  7. i used to pay a fiver to play for half an hour, bare foot on a pitch made of broken glass, shooting uphill , bothways
  8. don't mind cameron , that's his job. he is a jambo though
  9. I met a St Johnstone fan on the way home. here's what he said. "awright, I'm a St Johnstone fan, see when that wee bit a smoke was in your end, I was pure lovin it" success all round
  10. Busta Nut

    New Songs

    I've got a left leg! I've got a left Leg! It's made of wood! Pirate peg!
  11. [sarcasm] Man, when'll they learn???? it'll be in all the papers the mora![/sarcasm]
  12. The NOTW were there and have now got an exclusive the mora you were waiting on that
  13. Exactly! What's the fuckin' point
  14. It's a phrase used to descirbe who the manager has picked to play that day. anyway, radio said there has been flare/smoke bombs let aff and the polis are in about it.
  15. most sensible thing i've read on here in ages. Buff was the best centre half in the country world at the time
  16. no one in the motherwell team at the moment is anywhere near the scotland team.
  17. talk of celtic signing him the night
×
×
  • Create New...