Praise

Haggischomper

Said on here last week after the Rangers game that the result wouldn't make or break our season but how we REACT to it just might. Delighted to see that one short week later we are 6 points better off and says a lot about the character of our team and, perhaps, also speaks to thee job that the maligned Stuart McCall is doing. Hopefully, he can keep the lads grounded and focussed enough to go on and get another 3 points from the tough next game.

Well done all.

Had the balls to finally change the formation and it's worked a treat. Said it when I got back from Aberdeen, credit where credit's due. IMO, for the second game running we've not been overworked for 3 points and that is due to the balance of our team with Lasley, Forbes and Jennings in it.

I personally thought Lasley and Jennings both had off games today and had it been a better team than Hamilton we'd have had more of a game on our hands. As it were, the players didn't have to hit 100% for large parts of the game so it's irrelevant. Forbes looked night and day today since last time I saw him.

I personally thought Lasley and Jennings both had off games today and had it been a better team than Hamilton we'd have had more of a game on our hands. As it were, the players didn't have to hit 100% for large parts of the game so it's irrelevant. Forbes looked night and day today since last time I saw him.

You were at a different game from me. Las worked his socks off and Jenno was within himself. Different to having an "off day" as you put it.

You were at a different game from me. Las worked his socks off and Jenno was within himself. Different to having an "off day" as you put it.

Running about a lot and putting in hard challenges that are more often than not fouls doesn't constitute a good game from Lasley for me. He had quite a few wayward balls and a couple of reckless challenges that could potentially have seen him sent off had the ref been more strict.

In my opinion of course. But, onwards and upwards. think they deserved an easy game today given how well they've both been performing in the last couple of months

Running about a lot and putting in hard challenges that are more often than not fouls doesn't constitute a good game from Lasley for me. He had quite a few wayward balls and a couple of reckless challenges that could potentially have seen him sent off had the ref been more strict.

In my opinion of course. But, onwards and upwards. think they deserved an easy game today given how well they've both been performing in the last couple of months

sorry gaag disagree with u on this 1

Booked for a slightly late challenge which when replicated by an Accies player infront of the tunnel 1minute went unpunished is unlucky - and inconsistent. 1 of our best performers this season. Up the Las. You are being unfair to say he runs about a lot and puts in hard challenges- maybe we should sit back and let those guys Mc Laughlin and Canning prance around and kick the shit out of Murphy without response.

Lasley and Jennings are, in my view, our best two players. Today they were good but like Gaag I don't think they looked as good as usual today. However part of that is because they break the play up and then spread it out and they didn't have much opportunity to break the play up due to the opposition being so poor. As they were out of their comfort zone they didn't have the same dominating force on the game.

Booked for a slightly late challenge which when replicated by an Accies player infront of the tunnel 1minute went unpunished is unlucky - and inconsistent. 1 of our best performers this season. Up the Las. You are being unfair to say he runs about a lot and puts in hard challenges- maybe we should sit back and let those guys Mc Laughlin and Canning prance around and kick the shit out of Murphy without response.

I'm not for a second saying he hasn't been one of our best performers this season, i think he does a mountain of work for us. As I said, it was just my opinion on how he performed today.

Lasley and Jennings are, in my view, our best two players. Today they were good but like Gaag I don't think they looked as good as usual today. However part of that is because they break the play up and then spread it out and they didn't have much opportunity to break the play up due to the opposition being so poor. As they were out of their comfort zone they didn't have the same dominating force on the game.

I think the way we saw them play today was more to let Forbes play his natural game. I'm assuming that SMC has had them playing this way in training and believes that giving Forbes a free run, while Las and Jennings hold the midfield, make us a better attacking team. It will be interesting to see what happens when Saunders returns and Hateley is available for a midfield position.

Its to the players and managements enormous credit that we have recovered so well from the humping at Greyskull. It could've ruined our season, but to recover with back to back wins is tremendous, with the prospect of another three points on Wednesday too.