2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

everyone know what castle greyskull was, no one knows why Ibrox is often refered as it though

made up by the uneducated on children's TV.

And no-one cares enough to correct it so Greyskull it stays.

indeed.

FYI: Castle Greyskull was where He-Man and the good guys hung oot.

Agree though. I hope he picked up a few things from Jeffers, they do look to be similar players from what we've seen of McHugh. I've always been confident McHugh can offer something to us, always seems to be doing the right things on the short chances he gets.

On the subject of Jeffers........

COID SIGNS UP FOR STANLEY Npower League 2 Promotion 11/12. Click here to bet.

Accrington have agreed a deal to sign Danny Coid and have also allowed Francis Jeffers to train with the club.

Former Everton striker Jeffers, meanwhile, was invited to training to build up his fitness after being released by Motherwell.

Which BBC weather woman was it that had to apologise after referring to Castle Greyskull when giving the weather forecast for when a game was on at Ibrox? Think she gave the excuse she was a Kilmarnock supporter and it was a perfectly acceptable name for the place but apologised if she had offended anyone.

this site is feckin funny, we're buying and selling like mad!

http://www.football-.../Motherwell.php

some also quite frightening!!!!!

25 Jun 2011 23:01:26

Motherwell to re-sign Haitian striker Abel Thermeus. Press conference set for Monday morning. Shaun Fagan also muted for a return to Fir Park.

Looks like we couldn't compete with teams in the lower leagues again. Stirling Albion have signed Fagan.

Gutted we've missed out there. :whistling:

And no-one cares enough to correct it so Greyskull it stays.

I always preferred 'The Temple of Doom' myself.

Allows you to use the term 'Disciples of Doom' which again is a winner in my book!

i know this might be a wee bit late, but saw Omar Daley, who were linked to several times, playing for his country in the Gold Cup a few weeks ago.

The boy looked really good, fast, scored a screamer with his weak foot and looked very dangerous going forward. I think he set up another goal as well. (admittedly against weak opposition)

However looked like he could do a job seeing hes a free agent to!

i know this might be a wee bit late, but saw Omar Daley, who were linked to several times, playing for his country in the Gold Cup a few weeks ago.

The boy looked really good, fast, scored a screamer with his weak foot and looked very dangerous going forward. I think he set up another goal as well. (admittedly against weak opposition)

However looked like he could do a job seeing hes a free agent to!

Sign him up Stuart McCall!!! :drinks:

Sign him up Stuart McCall!!! :drinks:

Although Omar Daley is getting on a bit, he has severe pace, can play on either wing, would be a great asset for the club, but not sure if he has already signed for another club or not, but your right done well in the Gold Cup, think he was used as a sub more often than not. And of course the Bradford link!

I know I'm in a significant minority with this opinion, but I don't want Faddy back. Much rather be developing the next generation.

The next generation could do a lot worse than pick up a few pointers from training alongside him.

Your wee cartoon man needs new glasses.

He would be our Ljundberg (on a smaller scale), we'd sell another 100 tops in the shop and add 200 season tickets at least to the gate he day he signed. Plus we'd have a national legend back in C&A.