Motherwell Vs Celtic Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for the first 45mins then need to leave to go and hopefully rattle ten into some Accies fans as the bastards wont change the ko time of our league game!

Think we will get beaten this game but not bye a huge margin. 2-1 or possibly 2-0. We haven't conceded many to Celtic this year.

Fuck knows what the team will be obviously injury dependant.

All that from the subs bench? Brilliant :rolleyes:

Is the ticket office open the mora.been on the official site cannae find out.Forgot to get my son a ticket Doh! :rolleyes:

Up to 1200. For someone who rarely buys papers I've somehow managed to see we've had adverts in the Daily Record, Sun and Evening Times over the last couple of days the 1200 close has stuck in my head.

You always hope for the best going into any game but I find it hard to see anything than a comfortable Celtic win tomorrow.

I hope there's some complacency in their play tomorrow after seemingly now having a clear edge over Rangers and that their players are distinctly underwhelmed at a half-full Fir Park on a shitey surface having just played an Old Firm game in front of 60,000.

Unfortunately they have such strength in depth that even if a few of them have a shitter of a performance there will be a bench load that can slot straight in.

It's a tall order at the best of times but with potentially several of the more experienced players its a concern that we could easily have a repeat of Ibrox a couple of weeks back on our hands.

Yet there are always some days where it doesn't click for them, its only six weeks ago that they nearly lost at Hamilton, and I hope tomorrow might be one of them whilst we come up with something a bit special.

I can only hope that the pitch and the fact they have a cup replay on Wednesday could play a factor in this game but unfortunately I can see nothing but a defeat by 3 or 4 goals.

This won't stop me attending and hoping against hope that something might happen that will favour the mighty 'Well.

:O:ph34r::excl:

Saunders, Jones, Craigan all out, Lasley and Jennings probably out, if not probably not fit.

Don't look good does it? Still I'm getting out my sick bed for it, hope springs eternal!

Team? What I would pick from our very limited options -

Randolph

Page, Hutchinson, Hammell

Murphy, Hateley, Forbes, Meechan, Gunning

Sutton, Jeffers