Motherwell Vs Celtic Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCall out :ph34r::ph34r:

I know the point you are trying to make but to be honest I think this makes things look worse for McCall. The three games that we have shown some fight and spirit ie today, CIS Semi and Aberdeen are games where he does not have to motivate the players. St Mirren, Accies x 2, Utd etc are the games a manager makes the difference.

If we win today then go on a run beating the teams round about us then come back and post this. Win lose or draw today it's not really a sign of McCalls strength or lack of.

I know the point you are trying to make but to be honest I think this makes things look worse for McCall. The three games that we have shown some fight and spirit ie today, CIS Semi and Aberdeen are games where he does not have to motivate the players. St Mirren, Accies x 2, Utd etc are the games a manager makes the difference.

If we win today then go on a run beating the teams round about us then come back and post this. Win lose or draw today it's not really a sign of McCalls strength or lack of.

have some love star sail :ph34r:

must be terrible life sitting thinking about the doom and gloom when your team are two nil up against the best team in the league team whoms budget is twenty or so times more than ours

Forbes booked, persistent fouling.

Forbes watch he's had an acceptable 60minutes

probably deserves the booking for many late wee digs

if we had anybody to go into the middle, he might be getting subbed at this point

but hes not went missing thats for sure