Motherwell Vs Celtic Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the point you are trying to make but to be honest I think this makes things look worse for McCall. The three games that we have shown some fight and spirit ie today, CIS Semi and Aberdeen are games where he does not have to motivate the players. St Mirren, Accies x 2, Utd etc are the games a manager makes the difference.
There has been some guff posted about McCall recently, but that beats them all.

Where was this self-motivation from the players when Rangers took 6 off us? That was McCall's fault, if the serial haters on here are to be believed.

McCall had exactly the right response after the St. Mirren game - came out and told everyone how crap they were and how that wasn't acceptable. Now he has taken a bare bones squad, put together a decent tactical plan with the available players and could be pulling of a result a team that has been really firing on all cylinders the past few weeks.

Only Motherwell fans could see the negative in that.

Humphrey again terrible.

But who cares, this performance has been outstanding, to a man we have bossed Celtic and even if it turns out they get back into it, and would we rule it out even at this stage, this has been a great sight to see.

Motherwell 0 Celtic ? feel free to fill in the Celtic score after a right good pumping. Glass half empty? Maybe but when you can't score in open play against Hamilton & St Mirren(Cowdenbeath) then your not gonna score against arguably the best team in the country just now. Add this to the fact i can't remember the last time Celtic failed to score & it looks like a pumping.
Just saying, like :ph34r:

Humphrey again terrible.

But who cares, this performance has been outstanding, to a man we have bossed Celtic and even if it turns out they get back into it, and would we rule it out even at this stage, this has been a great sight to see.

Poor decision making has made him look terrible today. Shooting when should have crossed and crossing when should have held it in the corner. :ph34r:

Dont think anybody seen that coming :ph34r::ph34r::woop:

Great result for the team and McCall, who has been under pressure recently, well from the posters on this board anyway. One result wont make anybody a great manager, but I feel he is starting to show some quality. Great reaction from a terrible result during the week.