We Are Motherwell Fc

bigbuff

It seems tae me that in order tae be a "true" fan you need tae blindly applaud the team no matter how shite the performance & not question any of the business decisions made by those who run the club. Basically be a grinning blind spa with.a motherwell duvet cover. Glad I am not a "true" fan.

Did all you preachy fuckers never consider that some of us moan because we care?

so if you are reasonably with a trip to Hampden,pushing for a top six place and still in the scottish cup you are a blind spa?my entry into the match costs the same as every other punter going through the gate so 'true fan'status wont be something i will achieve

I've no problem with folk declaring "I'll no be back etc etc". For the past 125 years some of our fans have been saying that. Folk say it for a wide variety of reasons, some connected with football some not. All I ask is that everyone takes part in the club's survey. Its not constructive to say that on the Boards but not tell the club directly. The club has to learn from your comments and ideas. Its also important for the club to know who will be back and why they'll be back.

Is this Board representative of our support as a whole? Of course its not but the club has to get as many responses as possible to form a representative view.

The rollercoaster is open for business, it has been been for 125 years let's hope it is open for many many more.

I go to every home game and selected away matches, does this make me a true fan? I doubt it. I go because I want to. I have been supporting Motherwell all my life, attending games for two thirds of that. Am I always happy, rarely but there are moments that make all the downs bareable. '91, Skippy Sunday 6-6 V Hibs elation on a truly monumental scale.

I'm not better than any other supporter whether the team play great or shite I will be there to applaud or deride as appropriate but I will be there and will be as long as I can afford to be.

If you need to vent your feelings then get online and fill out the questionaire, make your points and you never know something constructive may come from it.

Mon ra 'Well

:excl::woop::O:ph34r:

as someone said in a previous post.motherwell is like a drug,you get ups but most of the time you get downs.but you always want more. :ph34r: i for one would never consider turning my back on my club,no matter how messy it gets.MOTHERWELL FC BRING FAR TOO MUCH JOY TOO MA LIFE,WIN LOSE OR DRAW. :excl: INTAE THE SHELLIK.

I hate the term the "motherwell rollercoaster" and all the people that say it. We are not a rollercoaster, we're a football team, this is not what happens on a rollercoaster, the events following motherwell are not like a rollercoaster they are like following any other football club. This is what happens when you support a team and don't just watch them on telly.

I hate the term the "motherwell rollercoaster" and all the people that say it. We are not a rollercoaster, we're a football team, this is not what happens on a rollercoaster, the events following motherwell are not like a rollercoaster they are like following any other football club. This is what happens when you support a team and don't just watch them on telly.

I've been itching to say that for ages, its utterly guff patter.

:P THIS