Killie V Well Match Thread

Yir Elder

Stonewall penalty Gunning's a feckin idiot. He's cost us this game. To jump into someone in the box with your back to them is like a turkey voting for xmas. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pish utter never a penalty Gunnings not csot us the game its only half time and this mob are nothing special, put Jones on the other side and lets use him and Humph to stretch the game, If anything Mike Tummilty will cost us this one.

Yep Spurs game for me now. Thank feck i didn't go as i'd've been offski at their 3rd. Probably go on and score 5 now our keeper and defence is crap. We've been seriously lacking any quality this season. Never thought we'd make the top 6 we aint good enough simple and we're getting beat by Dundee Utd in the cup replay too. :tumbleweed:

Yep Spurs game for me now. Thank feck i didn't go as i'd've been offski at their 3rd. Probably go on and score 5 now our keeper and defence is crap. We've been seriously lacking any quality this season. Never thought we'd make the top 6 we aint good enough simple and we're getting beat by Dundee Utd in the cup replay too. :tumbleweed:

MJC, you've got a pretender to your throne... :P

Randolph fucked up game over. In what has become oh so familiar a great performance followed by a shite performance this is just not good enough and anyone who thiks we can finish in the top 6 now is deluding themselves.

Could have a point, but if we keep this run up, we'll more than likely in another Cup Semi Final ;)

What the fuck has happened today! Started so well then lost the goal, that has really took the wind out of our sails. Joke of a penalty but that wouldnt have happened if Randolph had cleared his lines. Randolph and defence for the third was a joke.

Top 6 gone? I think if we win our two home games then we should be alright.