Killie V Well Match Thread

Yir Elder

Was I the only one who wasn't aware of this, or was it a well-kept secret?!! Well its true, we are on the box again. Shite kick off time though, imagine there'll be a poor crowd.

Game live on espn,with a ridiculous kick off time and not exactly cheap to get in. Perfect game for some sort of boycott surely. Can't see it being busy in the away end at all but hopefully if there is hardly anyone there then at least we're actually voting with our feet and showing we aint happy with stupid kick off times. I know a good few who are refusing to go for this reason. Hopefully others follow suit and kick off times like this dissapear soon.

Game live on espn,with a ridiculous kick off time and not exactly cheap to get in. Perfect game for some sort of boycott surely. Can't see it being busy in the away end at all but hopefully if there is hardly anyone there then at least we're actually voting with our feet and showing we aint happy with stupid kick off times. I know a good few who are refusing to go for this reason. Hopefully others follow suit and kick off times like this dissapear soon.

12 oclock there is just nae need for it. See to be honest i wouldn't mind if it was on TV but the later afternoon after all the 3pm games. That a wouldn't be too bothered with. Same with the old 5 past 6 on a Sunday evening!

I've got E.S.P.N.

Same here. I've now stopped watching footie on the TV out of principle. I did contact Virgin to ask if they would consider removing ESPN from my package. I explained I had absolutely no interest in the OF or EPL games. I had no qualms about continuing to pay for it providing they contacted ESPN to let them know about my loss of business but they wouldn't do this. I was told quite a few customers were trying to do away with their sports packages either through Virgin or Sky out of principle.

Maybe worth a campaign. If sufficient numbers of fans stopped subscribing to these packages it might put pressure on the TV companies. Its one thing moaning about TV's companies influence on footie but its time to do something about in my book.

Football should be live only. You only need to read to read the posts on this thread to find out what effect televised footie is having on live games. All that said, Killie could easily have reduced their prices, but have chosen not to.

Football is a TV sport.

I think Motherwell should make moves to flit to the indoor facility at Ravenscraig - just think of the money they'll save not having these pesky fans.

Fans on a Saturday are what's holding this beautiful game back. The sooner we get them to fuck - the better.

Yours Sincerely,

Neil Doncaster,

As I said previously I would love to see no away fans turn up at rugby park on Saturday,would certainly send a strong message that things have to change. I understand Sellick are also planning a mass booycott at some point to show they aint happy with the amount of televised games with ridiculous kick off times. I hate missing games however its got to the point something has to be done as kmcalpine says. Whether that's boycott's or unsubscribing from tv channels.

Football is a TV sport.

I think Motherwell should make moves to flit to the indoor facility at Ravenscraig - just think of the money they'll save not having these pesky fans.

Fans on a Saturday are what's holding this beautiful game back. The sooner we get them to fuck - the better.

Yours Sincerely,

Neil Doncaster,

:lol: You do realise you've just confirmed the thoughts of many on here by signing that SD :nod: