Semi Final Tickets

Paisley Steelman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets info annouced.

Singing Section for anyone who is interested is in C4 and C5 for anyone interested.

This is great as its the first thing the players will see when they walk out the tunnel, for this reason this is where we will have the display! Well done to the club for this. Hopefully we get a good turn out for this!

No-one ever sang about the C5

have to say, what a ridiculous decision this is to have supporters in 3 different sections of the ground.

The beauty of trips to Hampden is that the 'singers' are mixed with the 'non singers' and this ultimately leads to everyone singing :)

That's what was great about our european ties at Airdrie aswell, because nobody could go 'all the singers will be at the bottom of the East Stand so we'll go there'

This wouldn't be so bad if the rest of our fans were right next to these sections but there's a big bloody gap! :(

It's certainly strange but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Should be a good atmosphere with both sets of fans in the middle of the North stand.

I think the reason they may have done this is because the dearest seats are in the best view of the pitch? i.e £22 tickets are on the halfway line.

Laughable ticket layout.

There's no reason why the "singing section" couldn't just be next to the rest of the fans.

Ridiculous.

The singing section is also going to be the "claret and amber smoking section" where smoke bombs will be allowed by the SFA so there needs to be a gap between them and the rest of the fans for safety. A similar section has been arranged for StJohnstone at the other end.

Went to buy tickets today(season ticket holder) for Family Section,back empty handed,selling tickets from the Back Row 1st,so no point in going early if you want to be near the front for the kids to be able to see,just go last to get front seats !!!! Bizarre.

Must be a wind up..? Damn well better be!

Am I reading this wrongly???

http://www.motherwel...kets-transport/

Cooper Family Package - Adults £30, Kids £15.......(presume West Stand Family section)

Adult Ticket for the game £15 - bus is £5, so £10 for a roll and a cup of tea???

Have to say I had a chuckle when I worked that out last night also - what's the chances they run out of rolls!!!

New announcement from the SFA this morning

"Due to the fact that neither of the Old Firm are involved in this game and to promote a family friendly atmosphere amongst supporters it has been decided that fans who wish to mingle with their counterparts from the opposing team will be allocated as follows

Motherwell fans can use section D3

St Johnstone fans can use section C3.

This is a limited offer and tickets must be requested and uplifted today Friday 1st. "

The singing section is also going to be the "claret and amber smoking section" where smoke bombs will be allowed by the SFA so there needs to be a gap between them and the rest of the fans for safety. A similar section has been arranged for StJohnstone at the other end.

And we can avoid others hearing naughty language.

"Due to the fact that neither of the Old Firm are involved in this game and to promote a family friendly atmosphere amongst supporters it has been decided that fans who wish to mingle with their counterparts from the opposing team will be allocated as follows

This is a limited offer and tickets must be requested and uplifted today Friday 1st. "

???????????????? - I accept the fact they want to make it a good atmosphere with fans getting on, but I really don't get the allocation of a section for either set of fans amongst the opposing fans :blink: There can't be that many Well fans who want sit with Saints fans, or vice versa, that they decide to allocate two full sections.

Surely, as has been suggested, it would simply have been better to give us sections B7 through to C5, with Saints getting D1 to F1 - more or less the same allocation for the clubs, but the majority of fans kept together, and with the opposing fans being next to each other, there would be a cracking atmosphere anyway.

I suppose I should give the SFA some credit for accepting that fans of clubs outwith the Squirm can mingle and enjoy the game, but this will generally happen before and after the game - if you want an atmosphere for during the game, I think the suggestion above best fits the bill

MON RA DOSSERS

???????????????? - I accept the fact they want to make it a good atmosphere with fans getting on, but I really don't get the allocation of a section for either set of fans amongst the opposing fans :blink: There can't be that many Well fans who want sit with Saints fans, or vice versa, that they decide to allocate two full sections.

Surely, as has been suggested, it would simply have been better to give us sections B7 through to C5, with Saints getting D1 to F1 - more or less the same allocation for the clubs, but the majority of fans kept together, and with the opposing fans being next to each other, there would be a cracking atmosphere anyway.

I suppose I should give the SFA some credit for accepting that fans of clubs outwith the Squirm can mingle and enjoy the game, but this will generally happen before and after the game - if you want an atmosphere for during the game, I think the suggestion above best fits the bill

MON RA DOSSERS

Mr B from Falkirk

I fear you have missed the date by which all tickets have to be purchased

Happy to help

The other Mr B from Falkirk

April Fools don't count after mid-day :popcorn:

Tickets have ...... Dundee United or Motherwell

V

St Johnstone

:cry:

Hello Mr B

Too much time on your hands at work today ??

Hope to see you at the game tomorrow.

Mon the Dossers.

Not sure if this (the quoted message) refers to me or not, but I'll be there. I have a kind of strange "not that bothered" feeling about tomorrow's game, after the euphoria of Wednesday. That'll all have changed by 3pm though....

(edit to fix shocking typing)

April Fools don't count after mid-day :popcorn:

Tickets have ...... Dundee United or Motherwell

V

St Johnstone

:cry:

I wouldn't be surprised if before they gave you your ticket, they would be oot wi' a wee boatil a' tipp-ex to tipp-ex out 'Dundee Utd'

dry.gif