Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

Randolph to the rescue! The save he pulled off from (I think) Goodwillie deep in injury time was amazing, looked a goal all the way.

Both teams looked like they were out of gas almost from the start of the match. The two goal cushion at half time was a little fortunate but we took our chances when they came.

Second half, Dundee Utd went up a gear and to be fair we more or less matched them for most of the game until Utd got the goal and you could see exhaust and panic creep in.

Randolph made about 4 great saves in the final stages to win us the points.

Overall not a great performance but the team worked hard, took their chances when the came and surely booked a Top Six place.

Superb result tonight.

Do we get to keep Utd now??? Both cups and league games at FP.

Couldnt believe how tired the lads looked at the end. Really have put everything into the last three games and it showed with about 15mins to go.

Randolphs shot stopping was outstanding tonight and kept the points at Fir Park..

How much of an odius horrible c**t is Goodwillie, shouting and swearing at 4 young lads who looked about 11 years old. Calling them little pricks. Andy P summed it up when he said he is like a spoilt child.

Big Hutch really does have him in his back pocket.

Brilliant 7 days for being a Well fan. :cheers:

Superb result tonight.

Do we get to keep Utd now??? Both cups and league games at FP.

Couldnt believe how tired the lads looked at the end. Really have put everything into the last three games and it showed with about 15mins to go.

Randolphs shot stopping was outstanding tonight and kept the points at Fir Park..

How much of an odius horrible c**t is Goodwillie, shouting and swearing at 4 young lads who looked about 11 years old. Calling them little pricks. Andy P summed it up when he said he is like a spoilt child.

Big Hutch really does have him in his back pocket.

Brilliant 7 days for being a Well fan. :cheers:

To be fair, it would probably make any man behave in an unsavoury fashion if they had to hear the chant of 'rapist' anytime they went to work, particulary if you have not been convicted of anything.

Just saying like.

Great win tonight. after Saturday we can have a wee rest but St. Johnstone have a game next midweek against Celtic. Top 6 nearly confirmed. Was not at the game but got the last 20 mins on the radio after i finished work. Some save by Darren from what the radio said.

One things for sure. If that is how I feel as the clock ticks down and we try to secure a top six finish there is nae way my nerves could handle winning 2-1 with ten minutes to go in a Scottish Cup Final. I must have been pure ice box as a boy :lol:

Fantastic week for us. Hearts on Saturday to SECURE top six.