Stuart Mccall

DEWELL

when Stuart McCall became Motherwell manager i was one of his biggest critics but im man enough to admit he does have what it takes and leading us to top 6 and another Hampden semi and hopefully a final for a club our size is FANTASTIC. So even if we get beat next week the spirit and determination of Motherwell players the past few weeks has been tremendous. So WELL DONE STUART AND BRING ON NEXT SATURDAY!!! :cheers:

• Like 2

Well done mate. I'm sure everyone would agree with you that McCall was first choice but I'm glad he's changed your and hopefully a lot of other people's minds.

Possibly our best season in the SPL? Maybe...

And the Boss deserves much of the credit!

COYW

Well said guys. He didn't arrive at Fir Park to universal approval, but for me has done a good job so far. Yes we've had a couple of shockers and shown inconsistency, but what Motherwell side hasn't??!!!

Well done so far Stuart, a win next Saturday and no-one will doubt you!

Really chuffed for everyone at the club but mainly SMc. This is a fantastic achievement with a very very small young squad!

Financially this is massive for the club and a win next week and no pitch to lay should see us solid financially, not well off bye any means but solid!

The future is bright. Mon the Well.

He really has the players up for the fight every game and today he showed that he has faith in the fringe players.

He even rested our stronger players for next week when I thought he would have played Sutton and Murphy, well done boss.

Lets win this next week!!!!!!!

SM has done very well since he took over. When he came in the club was in the doldrums after Brown and Knox left us in the lurch. He's instilled some team spirit once again and steered the side to success on the park (by our standards). Well done to him and Kenny Black.