Florida Park Pub

airfinz

Well put it this way ..

3 of them young lads had CP company jackets on and ure talking £600 a peace !!

i am not defending them atoll just puting facts right that most people have wrong.

For the fighting part i cant argue it was wrong to do it in boozer..

how do you not know it may have been the st johnston lads giving them a hard time ?

because of what they were wearing etc ..

no because you assume its the '' little torags that cause it ''

they may have ended it but for all we know the st johnson lads may have started it ...

just hope no kids etc got hit in the crossfire in the pub that day !

I don't have problems with two groups of like-minded individuals meeting up and leathering the shite out of each other away from everyone else, but doing it in a busy pub before a game is just out of order.

i totaly agree with you there !

it should have niver took place in the pub whatsoever.

some people's comments are pointless and just stupid and to be honest and there is not need for it !

First time poster so go easy......

Motherwell have always, and probably always will have an attachment to the casual culture but it still doesn't excuse the fact that tumblers, bottles, tables, fire extinguishers, etc were launched in a packed boozer full of people enjoying their Saturday afternoon.

I do also agree with the previous post that suggested there will be bother at the final and I have to say I think there might well be although I hope i am wrong as this will most certainly ruin some peoples day through getting lifted, hospitalised, etc...

As for the clobber, people can wear whatever the f..k they want to the fitba regardless of the cost. I think sometimes the designers get brandished about and everyone that wears CP, SI, P&S, etc get tarred with the same brush.

Anyhow, just an obsevation made based on the previous comments.The main thing for me is the fact that we are finally back in a major cup final for the first time in six years so lets hope it allgoes well for the club.

• Like 1

Well put it this way ..

3 of them young lads had CP company jackets on and ure talking £600 a peace !!

i am not defending them atoll just puting facts right that most people have wrong.

For the fighting part i cant argue it was wrong to do it in boozer..

how do you not know it may have been the st johnston lads giving them a hard time ?

because of what they were wearing etc ..

no because you assume its the '' little torags that cause it ''

they may have ended it but for all we know the st johnson lads may have started it ...

just hope no kids etc got hit in the crossfire in the pub that day !

Does it matter who started it? This behaviour is not justified no matter what causes it. Wee knobs giving our team a bad name. They should just go home and pull their plonker to the football factory and leave the proper fans to it.

who are "proper" fans? I'm not for violence or anything like that, but if these guys are going to games then they're as much a proper fan as I or the rest of the attendees

Proper fans, fans that go to the games to actually watch the game... not to stare at the away fans. I watched a few of the mini muckers at the dundee cup game. At one point one of them had his back to the game and was playing with his phone most of the game. I want to get clear that im only talking about the wee 12-15 year old knobs that think their hard because they have watched green street 3 times. We all know the type

• Like 1

Proper fans, fans that go to the games to actually watch the game... not to stare at the away fans. I watched a few of the mini muckers at the dundee cup game. At one point one of them had his back to the game and was playing with his phone most of the game. I want to get clear that im only talking about the wee 12-15 year old knobs that think their hard because they have watched green street 3 times. We all know the type

Couldn't agree more. These are just wanabees who don't have the wit or the guile to be proper fans. Didn't see any of this, didn't need to really, but saw a similar bunch of weans standing outside the EB with their cairy oots looking ever so hard and threatening....:doh:

Couldn't agree more. These are just wanabees who don't have the wit or the guile to be proper fans. Didn't see any of this, didn't need to really, but saw a similar bunch of weans standing outside the EB with their cairy oots looking ever so hard and threatening....:doh:

oh god, they were at the football and wern't wearing colours? please god no, and carry outs. heaven forbidcray2.gif

I don't wear colours to a game, I could look a bit "casual" to some people, and acctually do look quite young sometimes, maybe it was me, cos I did have a carry out and as you said, I wasn't looking hard nor threatening. Tar everybody with the same brush?

stop being a wank.yes.gif

• Like 1

aye fir park is often mistaken for a mensa convention when we're playing on a saturday.

As for the clobber, people can wear whatever the f..k they want to the fitba regardless of the cost. I think sometimes the designers get brandished about and everyone that wears CP, SI, P&S, etc get tarred with the same brush.

What does this mean?? I'm guessing SI is Stone Island, but the others?

And are folk serious about £600 for a jacket? Where the fuck do the kids get that sort of cash?

I blame the parents :angry:

Am I the only one who doesn't have a scooby what any of that is? :rolleyes:

Control Panel, SI Gaming and Piss & Shit asside, two wrongs don't make a right and regardless of whether some St Johnstone fan said something to somebody, it should've been taken outside away from innocent bystanders. Especially when there are elderly, women and disabled people involved.

Shame on you all.

These folk do my nut in. Nothing like feeling welcome and part of the family with yer own supporters eh?

Am I the only one who doesn't have a scooby what any of that is? :rolleyes:

Control Panel, SI Gaming and Piss & Shit asside, two wrongs don't make a right and regardless of whether some St Johnstone fan said something to somebody, it should've been taken outside away from innocent bystanders. Especially when there are elderly, women and disabled people involved.

Shame on you all.

These folk do my nut in. Nothing like feeling welcome and part of the family with yer own supporters eh?

Beat me to it.....

You wont get these fuckers doing that pal. They will be running the other way.

I dont mind casuals but these youngsters of motherwell seem to think they need to be arse holes.

They want respect in the casual world like the ss of old had.

They feel to gain that they need to be first class wankers ganging up on lesser numbers and abusing fellow well fans.

They like the idea of the good clothes, intimidating people and being in there wee gang acting like well dressed neds.

they aren't as well dressed as they like to think or a recent poster got all flustered about.

Its all good and well having these labels but the most important part is the fit. You can have a grands worth of clothes on and look like a tramp, just like a lot of these youngsters did on the weekend. They were embarrassing in more ways than one. c***s :angry:

Ps, ots, Hugo boss, RL,Paul & Shark are my favorite at the moment. I would rather have my dick ripped off than wear most of that pish them wee Fanny's had on. Stone island FFS come on now mun :laugh:

oh god, they were at the football and wern't wearing colours? please god no, and carry outs. heaven forbidcray2.gif

I don't wear colours to a game, I could look a bit "casual" to some people, and acctually do look quite young sometimes, maybe it was me, cos I did have a carry out and as you said, I wasn't looking hard nor threatening. Tar everybody with the same brush?

stop being a wank.yes.gif

Strangely I didnt mention colours as I wasn't wearing any either. Tarring all with the same brush, don't think so. Maybe you should read and digest the message before commenting on it and then you won't look a complete wanker yerself...