Goal Of The Season

TigerWoodsMFC

I know it's not over yet but what has been everyone's goal of the season

For quality mines would have to say mines would be John Sutton's second up at Tannadice. It was a great team goal and the passing was sublime.

On the other hand Sutton's first against Celtic was great because I had walked into Fir Park thinking we were in for a hammering but three minutes in to the game I had a totally different mindset

Cup Games suttons second against Dundee in the 4-0. Brilliant little dink over the top for him to take it superbly.

League - Chis Humphrey against aberdeen a couple weeks ago. Chased it briliiantly and smashed it home!

Europe - Hateley v Odense! Followed closely by Page v Aalesund!

tough choice to pick as weve scored a few quality goals so far this season but i would have to go for hateleys against odense it was a great strike sparking wild scenes amongst the well fans and it made the trip home more enjoyable

I'm of a different opinion. I don't actually think we have scored too many outstanding goals this season. Important ones yes but not many (if at all) goals that you could watch again and again purely for being superb. Last season we were spoiled. Forbes, Murphy, Hateley, and Lukas scored some raspers.

This season I'd go for Sutton vs St Johnstone at Hampden.