Inverurie Pitch

WellMartyn

just to echo whats been said already guys ...

....to anybody travelling up today, TAKE CARE on the roads !!!

absolutely dreadful driving conditions,

and hopefully no late call offs after people have started travelling !!

Amen to that. Good luck to everyone that is travelling. I am still astounded by this decision all the same. Annoyed also cos I wanted to see this game :wallbash:

I know of at least a 4-5 in our original group that were going to all previous games that are not willing to take the risk in this weather. 4-5 refunds thank you very much! I suspect there is still some drama to come!

Hope the team get up the road unscathed and with as little drama as possible. Mon the Well.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just getting ready to head out and try and get to Bargeddie to get Andy P

small steps and all that! pretty sure we'll make it up after looking at the nadics live camera views, coming home however thats gonna be another story :rolleyes:

anybody that knows me and hears it is off, please call or text :wallbash:

In england, Aresnal game at emirates had been postponed due to adverse weather. Pitch is fine. Postponed due to concerns due to travels plans for fans.

Any one know what the weathers like up north? Don't wanna get stranded.

this is the trips that make you a well FAN :nod:

Perhaps that is the case. But I see that the Arsenal v Cardiff replay has been cancelled NOT because the pitch at the Emirates is unplayable but because of the "travel & safety concerns for supporters"!

This should have been the case for today - 100%. Look at the facts a severe weather warning and police warning NOT to travel today. As I said earlier I hope to hell the weather forecast predicted on the BBC a few minutes ago does not come to fruition or it will be one hell of a journey and the game may well be in doubt.

I cannot afford to take a half day off work only for the game to be called off 100 miles up the road. I hope that does not happen (although I probably would get to the re-scheduled game ;) ). If it was 95% certain to go ahead and the roads were clear then I would head up but I reckon it is more like 50-50.