Inverurie Pitch

WellMartyn

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know if it does get really bad up that way - I go home that way, and the last thing I want to do is get snowed in in Falkirk!!!!! Any excuse to leave work early!! :wallbash:

Was lying on the Slammanan Rd when the snow was heavy but reckon it'll clear if the snow stays off a while - problem is they don't tend to be too quick in getting the gritters up this direction

MON RA DOSSERS

The main worry could come later. There's a large area of snow forecast to track up the East coast later today and overnight, that could really come into play depending on how quickly it moves up the coast and inland.

I can see us at Dundee getting the call to say its off, can't see, with the weathr down here being this bad i can't imagine what it'll be like up there.

Can't see us getting much about 40-50 on the roads, so hopefully there won't be too much congestion and we'll get up there on time.

Interesting times lie ahead on the Klimpl loyal :S

The main worry could come later. There's a large area of snow forecast to track up the East coast later today and overnight, that could really come into play depending on how quickly it moves up the coast and inland.

Agreed - East Central belt getting hit at the moment and moving north easterly apparently

MON RA DOSSERS

Agreed - East Central belt getting hit at the moment and moving north easterly apparently

MON RA DOSSERS

That's the current stuff. There's even worse on the way moving up the East Coast of England, down over the wash just now.

I can see us at Dundee getting the call to say its off, can't see, with the weathr down here being this bad i can't imagine what it'll be like up there.

Can't see us getting much about 40-50 on the roads, so hopefully there won't be too much congestion and we'll get up there on time.

Interesting times lie ahead on the Klimpl loyal :S

See previous post.....

Been a few heavy showers here, south side of Aberdeen, but it isn't lying...YET

A word of warning though..if your coming wear your thermals. The temps may be positive (just) but with the wind chill factor this feels like the coldest of the days so far that the match could have been played on.

roads are still clear here, probably about 20 miles from Inverurie. There has been one more heavy snow shower but still nothing lying.

I stay pretty close to the A90 dual carriageway and everthing is still flying along at 70

[

I see your pic of the Mitchell's coo is on the beeb's site now - are they allowed to do that?

I know this is a seriously stupid question, but IF the game went ahead tonight and IF (big time IF there) Locos got a draw, when would the replay be, Weds or Sat?

He is the weather balloon don't ye know :lol::wallbash:

The way I feel the day wish I was! Been called a few things, guess a weather balloon is a bit of a compliment actually :rolleyes:

Think the Met Office underplayed the possibility of snow this morning. Conditions were perfect for the type of snowfall we've had, easterly winds and plenty of moisture coming in off the North Sea being funnelled through the Forth-Clyde valley. The stuff tonight is a much more organised area of snowfall.