Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

David

Bobby Watson always looks like he's from the 1950s, regardless of when his picture was taken. It must be the hair cut.

Jumbo Muir, on the other hand, looks like an extra from The Hills Have Eyes.

Just catching up on this thread - some cracking pictures. Just a FYI 'Jumbo' Muir doesn't feature in this pic - I think you are referring to Jim McCabe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any excuse to post a picture of the great Willie Pettigrew, wearing a classic white away kit.

CwqTxf9W8AANGXw.jpg

I've always loved this photograph, there's just so much going on in it. Wullie P's hair taking on a life form of its own and trying to make a break for it, the wee boy picking his nose, another nipper caught mid-scream and another wee urchin with a look that someone's just drapped wan in his vicinity. And all that before some fine fashions. It's a belter of an image.

• Like 2

I've always loved this photograph, there's just so much going on in it. Wullie P's hair taking on a life form of its own and trying to make a break for it, the wee boy picking his nose, another nipper caught mid-scream and another wee urchin with a look that someone's just drapped wan in his vicinity. And all that before some fine fashions. It's a belter of an image.

The girl looks like a time traveller who’s popped in to see the match. Her clothes and hair look like something from the 19th century.