New Strip

something else

It's not a hoop going by the picture of Murphy on the shop's website.

Nice enough kit on the whole and the sponsor doesn't look too bad on it. I like the idea of the 125th anniversary badge. However, I don't think I'll buy the home shirt this year.

One question on the badge l: Is "Glencairn" supposed to be upside down like that? It looks daft like that and puts me off a bit.

I like it, think I'll wait to see what the away (And I'm hoping for a non-white away strip this year) is like though before I decide whether to buy the home or anniversary top. Would have preferred Claret or White shorts though.

One question on the badge l: Is "Glencairn" supposed to be upside down like that? It looks daft like that and puts me off a bit.

It does look a bit daft. If "Glencairn" and "Alpha F.C." were running the same way (either way) it would be fine. A small point but one that'll we'll probably be moaned at for mentioning. :rolleyes:

Still, nice strip this year. :thumbup:

Disappointed with that. It's a pure shanner.

Eh? :lol:

It's not a hoop going by the picture of Murphy on the shop's website.

Nice enough kit on the whole and the sponsor doesn't look too bad on it. I like the idea of the 125th anniversary badge. However, I don't think I'll buy the home shirt this year.

Noticed that myself. Does look a little odd to me.

I like it, think I'll wait to see what the away (And I'm hoping for a non-white away strip this year) is like though before I decide whether to buy the home or anniversary top. Would have preferred Claret or White shorts though.

Would have preferred the Claret shorts myself. Overall kit reminds me of the Canterbury one and that is my favourite of recent times. In saying that I think the top is a belter. Better than last years.

Edit: As for the away, this was in their 'email launch';

The new PUMA 2011/2012 away kit will be showcased in the next few weeks with an early August release.

Worst Motherwell top since the Zoom effort. Is it yellow and burgandy? Really disappointed as the last strip was our best in years.

So what is the difference between claret and burgundy? I don't notice that much when I'm drinking them.

Worst Motherwell top since the Zoom effort. Is it yellow and burgandy? Really disappointed as the last strip was our best in years.

Colours, to me anyway, look the exact same this year as they did last year. I can understand different kit suppliers having different shades but it would seem a bit odd if PUMA buggered up our colours on their second design.

Best top in years, ruined by cash converters. I can't get over that sponsor I'm afraid, I was hoping it might appear smaller on the shirt but it dominates it for me.

I prefer a band so I'm happy with that. Colours seem fine. Like the badge. Agree, that amber shorts are daft.

The only other thing that possibly hasn't been mentioned... I'm quite particular about how the sleeves hang, not too sure about these ones. I like ones that hug your arm but not too tightly. Particularly with these ones being ringers that should hug your arm a bit, they might be a bit baggy, so will look daft.

I need to slap myself though it's a fitba tap, no a fashion show.