New Strip

something else

The only other thing that possibly hasn't been mentioned... I'm quite particular about how the sleeves hang, not too sure about these ones. I like ones that hug your arm but not too tightly. Particularly with these ones being ringers that should hug your arm a bit, they might be a bit baggy, so will look daft.

Is that right Gok?

Go along wi what a few people said, would have preferred claret or white shorts just to break it up a bit.

I have to agree, I think I would have preferred either white or claret shorts. We haven’t had white shorts since 2006-07 and it would have been nice to see a return. Apart from that it’s not too bad a kit.

It does look a bit daft. If "Glencairn" and "Alpha F.C." were running the same way (either way) it would be fine. A small point but one that'll we'll probably be moaned at for mentioning. :rolleyes:

As a designer I have to agree, the italic text running around the badge is not the best looking, as for the Glencairn wording it just looks like a type error. On the positive side, it was a nice touch mentioning both teams on the shirt.

Roger Harrison from PUMA said, “The new Motherwell kit is a refined and classic design that features the PUMA two stripe. As well as looking good, it has excellent technical features that will give the players the confidence to perform on the pitch. ”

facepalm.gif

Thanks to Haggischomper for highlighting that statement. I think the board needs to explain to the loyal fans why we have not been using these kind of performance enhancing tops before!!!

Dying to find out what the excellent technical features are ............... go faster top??? do they have clingon cloaking device so you can ghost in at the back post? automatic guidance systems so that all passes wil be on target? can't wit to hear all about the technical features.

Dann Touch screen phones.......

Anyway, the lack of band going all the way round is my only complaint. Disappointing that feature could not have remained a constant.

Is that true though? Could be similar to last years where there was just a seperation down the sides.