The Silly Season

ankles

the 4000 that acctually go to games regularly wont know what to do but will be saving up some cash now. the other 12000 that appeared at the final will continue their normal saturdays cause they only appear for motherwells big events. and as for the well fans like me overseas we'll find our own pish to do and watch the piss poor sports that are available to us over here. one things for certain i won't be spending my saturdays watching toronto fc :evilgrin:

• Like 1

the 4000 that acctually go to games regularly wont know what to do but will be saving up some cash now. the other 12000 that appeared at the final will continue their normal saturdays cause they only appear for motherwells big events. and as for the well fans like me overseas we'll find our own pish to do and watch the piss poor sports that are available to us over here. one things for certain i won't be spending my saturdays watching toronto fc :evilgrin:

If you dont like Ontario you can swap with me and live in Coltness personally would love to live in Canada id be spending my summer quaffing Labatts Blue and watching the Bluejays chill out listen to some Neil Young.

Same as i do every Saturday take the wee fella to the beach in the morning & sink a couple of coldies in the afternoon in the backgarden spa :drinks: The thing is the fitba wasn't on here til the wee small hours of Sunday morning so close season or season on makes no difference to a Saturday here.

Same as i do every Saturday take the wee fella to the beach in the morning & sink a couple of coldies in the afternoon in the backgarden spa :drinks: The thing is the fitba wasn't on here til the wee small hours of Sunday morning so close season or season on makes no difference to a Saturday here.

Much the same as you Ian...is it no a wee bit cold this winter for a dip in the pool or is your spa heated?

This will be the first time in a long time I am not coaching a team in fact am no involved in any fitba...

BTW the A-League starts in OCTOBER.

Much the same as you Ian...is it no a wee bit cold this winter for a dip in the pool or is your spa heated?

This will be the first time in a long time I am not coaching a team in fact am no involved in any fitba...

BTW the A-League starts in OCTOBER.

Heated spa this time of year & im looking forward to the A league starting but as usual i'll be fed up with it after about 4 games :laugh:

Left for Italy after the Final.

Can't remember exactly what I was doing on Saturday, I've lost track of the days, but probably something like lying around under a Cypress tree at Villa Borghese, reading, with a cold drink and some water melon, watching the incredibly beautiful women (the ugly ones are 8 out of 10) wandering past in their skimpy summer outfits.

Heard it's raining and windy in Motherwell, get it roon ye!

But don't be too jealous. I'm sharing a flat with two loud, ignorant slappers from Australia that look exactly like the Fat Slags from Viz. I'd gladly through them out the window if I could lift the sweaty heffers the 3 feet to the ledge!

Left for Italy after the Final.

Can't remember exactly what I was doing on Saturday, I've lost track of the days, but probably something like lying around under a Cypress tree at Villa Borghese, reading, with a cold drink and some water melon, watching the incredibly beautiful women (the ugly ones are 8 out of 10) wandering past in their skimpy summer outfits.

Heard it's raining and windy in Motherwell, get it roon ye!

But don't be too jealous. I'm sharing a flat with two loud, ignorant slappers from Australia that look exactly like the Fat Slags from Viz. I'd gladly through them out the window if I could lift the sweaty heffers the 3 feet to the ledge!

I hope you get one of the Italian women pregnant with quadruplets and are then forced into some terrifying Italian shotgun wedding as your new wife rapidly descends into being some hideous, firebreathing, giant, leather faced wifey, who spends all day screaming at you. Not in the good way. You'll then end up having to start clipping guys, because I've seen the Sopranos and thats how shit goes down. Shank or be shanked. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

I live in Dundee, so I've been spending my weekends trying to avoid the temptations of smack. I did watch trainspotting the other night though, and it seemed to work out for that Ewan McGregor boy. He gets to ride bikes through Africa now.

I hope you get one of the Italian women pregnant with quadruplets

I like it, they could all play for the well :notworthy:

its be a great wee season and next season hoepfully will be even better! really happy we have a sponser in place already for next season especially when others seem to be struggling, the cups etc

Draw is next week but it looks almost certain that they will have their home game on the 30th June. They play away to Molde on the Sunday, theres 6 of us booked up to fly out on wednesday the 29th, returning Monday the 4th. £150 return and free digs, should be cracking.

Draw is next week but it looks almost certain that they will have their home game on the 30th June. They play away to Molde on the Sunday, theres 6 of us booked up to fly out on wednesday the 29th, returning Monday the 4th. £150 return and free digs, should be cracking.

get the transport from torp sorted yet?