The Silly Season

ankles

get the transport from torp sorted yet?

Aye, managed to find a company that flies from Oslo to Aalesund, its about £40 each way, only downside for me is that i'm scared if flying and this company only operates 40 seater propeller planes.

As pilots like to tell you, the most dangerous part about flying is driving to the airport.

I love those wee planes and will be on one on Saturday for the puddle jump between Miami and Key West. If it's not full, they have to move people around to even up the weight distribution.

As pilots like to tell you, the most dangerous part about flying is driving to the airport.

I love those wee planes and will be on one on Saturday for the puddle jump between Miami and Key West. If it's not full, they have to move people around to even up the weight distribution.

Bollocks, bollocks, a million times bollocks.

Flying is horrible. Bergkamp knew the score.

Bollocks, bollocks, a million times bollocks.

Flying is horrible. Bergkamp knew the score.

it depends. if your on a ryanair/easyjet effort then it is pish but if your on a emirates/klm free booze, 500 movies and quality stewardesses flight then it can be quite enjoyable :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, Aalesunds are at home to neath the day after we land so we'l get to see them at home in the Europa League on the Thursday, away to Molde on the Sunday and then away to Neath the following Thursday on a bus leaving from Motherwell. Decent enough pre season even if it doesent really involve Motherwell.