Big Hutchie

DEWELL

Saunders looked dodgy today, i like him tae but he just didn't look confident at all. Get him back in the team and get our international player back to his best. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with that i thought he was a bomb scare today !!! and having just watched the highlights he looked even worse, most of Hearts best efforts came from his mistakes. But saying that we kept a clean sheet, so you cant criticise the defence too much :)

I have to agree with that i thought he was a bomb scare today !!! and having just watched the highlights he looked even worse, most of Hearts best efforts came from his mistakes. But saying that we kept a clean sheet, so you cant criticise the defence too much :)

Think your being a bet over critical there, yes he didn't have his best game and while trying to control the ball gave Driver the ball for his first effort but after that he took no chances and leathered anything else dodgy up the park. Yes they also got past him a few times in the game but I'm sure they also got past everyone else at some point.

Craigan did well covering him and talking him through the game so I'm sure he learned a bit from that game that should help him develop more.

PS also thought Hateley yet again showed he has the potential to be a great RB - if only he realised its his best position and stopped trying to be a good midfielder.

PPS glad to hear big Hutch will be fit for next week :)

Saunders looked dodgy today, i like him tae but he just didn't look confident at all. Get him back in the team and get our international player back to his best. :rolleyes:

i thought he came onto a game in the 2nd half, he won 2 or 3 huge headers near the end. he also played one of the passes of the match down the line to hateley.

i think we need to bear in mind that he only had a couple of minutes against partick and nothing against leeds, ict or killie. he's obviously a bit behind the rest in match sharpness.

i thought he came onto a game in the 2nd half, he won 2 or 3 huge headers near the end. he also played one of the passes of the match down the line to hateley.

i think we need to bear in mind that he only had a couple of minutes against partick and nothing against leeds, ict or killie. he's obviously a bit behind the rest in match sharpness.

Yip, which is why I finished with "Get him back in the team" I like big Bambi but have to say have no qualms with the defence selection thus far. Guess he'll just need tae bide his time.

Totally agree.

Whilst executing 1 of those headers he was completely taken out with another late and dangerous challenge from a Hearts player. The ref didn't even give a foul and only stopped the game because it was a head knock!!

That first time pass down the line was outstanding. Reminded me of the type of passes I play. :rolleyes: