Scottish Cup 2012

henry

Wee bit nervous about drawing Aberdeen. Given the dominance we have had over them in recent years, I'd hate that run to come to an end in the biggest game of all. Tasty encounter to look forward to with the return of Reynolds and Hughes. I do think Aberdeen have improved a fair bit since they came to FP in September.

If we play like we have done in recent weeks however, they will have no chance of stopping us.

I don't want to be a sore arse guys but 3 or 4 times in his interview on Motherwell f.c T.V McCall says that his first wish in the draw was that we avoid Celtic is it any wonder that the players go into these games fucking shitting themselves when your gaffer comes out with that sort of statement.:wallbash:

• Like 2

I don't want to be a sore arse guys but 3 or 4 times in his interview on Motherwell f.c T.V McCall says that his first wish in the draw was that we avoid Celtic is it any wonder that the players go into these games fucking shitting themselves when your gaffer comes out with that sort of statement.:wallbash:

laugh.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 2

You mean he said what everyone was saying on here and probably Fir Park Corner? Really I know us winning and all that is annoying and makes it hard for you and others to find something to moan about but FFS really? :doh:

Imagine wanting to avoid the team at the top of the league with the deepest squad in the country!

Sack McCall now!

laugh.giffacepalm.gif

I'm as happy as anyone that we've avoided celtic ,but i just don't like it when managers say that kind of thing . I remember a time especially at home, even when we had poor sides and were not playing great we could still give the old firm a game .I now go into old firm games expecting a gubbing , our record as a provincial club against the old firm for many years was as good if not better than anyone in the league .FFS everyone is taking points of Rangers now except us.

• Like 1