Scottish Cup 2012

henry

I was thinking of coming over for the SC final this year as Motherwell will be in the final :nod: However with that wee side show going on doon inold London town I might no go and just listen/ watch it on MFCtv at home wi birds booze and MFC winning the cup :drinks::yahoo: , or nip doon the pub and watch it on Foxtel ..might run into Ian in Oz.

Oh fuck. I'm in trouble then as the bird is a bridesmaid at a friends wedding that day and if we reach the final there's only ever going to be one winner.

The Champions League Final is the 19th and I heard that the Scottish Cup Final might get moved to Sunday 19th? Nae point worrying just now, although the arguments have started....

A discussion for another thread but UEFA's insistence that no games are played on the day of the Champions League is a disgrace. Champions League football is not the be all and end all no matter how much they attempt to condition people to think it is.

Getting back on to the Cup I'm hoping we are going to have a level of pricing for the Aberdeen game reflecting the kick-off time and the fact its live on TV. The Hearts v St Mirren (Prices link) prices are pretty horrendous for PATG punters and I hope Motherwell, who to be fair always generally try to be reasonable, and more so Aberdeen don't get any similar ideas.

Agree PATG prices are a disgrace,how ever I like the" season ticket holder"discount.

As a season ticket holder would like to see our version..

Ticket Prices (Until March 8th)

Season Ticket Holders

Adult – £10

Over 65 – £5

Student – £5

Under 18 – £5

Under 12 (accompanied by an adult) – Free of charge

Non Season Ticket Holders

Adult – £15

Over 65 – £5

Student – £5

Under 18 – £5