• Stephen Hughes
    • Maros Klimpl
    • David Clarkson
    • Mark Fitzpatrick
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • Darren Smith
    • Null Vote

Regardless of who it was that got the final "assist", it does show that O'Brien created at least 2 out of the 3. Which contradicts the claims that he has "no end product". His delivery at times is indeed woeful, but at times last year as was McCormack's, numerous times per game he would hit the wall or first man, but Roscoe was also capable of that moment of brilliance, and as does J.O'B, fair enough 9 times out of 10 his delivery may well be gash, but as long as that one other time is pinpoint then that's what matters (assuming we have someone to capitalise on the good delivery).

Incidentally went for Clarky, had such a first half chasing everything down (as per usual) as he little or no support, then on the 2nd half looked much more of a threat with a presence beside him. Also had the assist for Hughes goal (albeit with Sheridan's help). Tireless performance.

As much as I like the lad and can't stand the amount of abuse dished out every week to Fitzpatrick, I can't believe that there's folk voted for him as man of the match. I always stick up for him but I don't know how anybody can say that he had anything other than an absolute nightmare on Saturday.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion I suppose!

I agree with most that JOB would have been a good shout but I gave it to the Dazzler. I would never normally nominate a sub, but I thought the lad made a real difference when he came on. Always shows a great deal of commitment, but hasn't really made an impact in recent games, an exception this week I thought and let's hope it's an indication he can get back to the form which made us think he was such a prospect a couple of years back.